Hillary Clinton is so Contemptuous of Law Enforcement and Her Security Detail They Quit

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is another example of Hillary Clintons complete contempt for average AMericans and even our best Americans. She regularly expresses complete contempt for them, often to the point that they just quit or get reassigned, which is probably better for them anyway.

And yet America is generally unaware of this due to the Marxist media Phalanx that is simply ignoring anything negative about Hillary whatsoever.

FBI Interview: Hillary Clinton 'so Contemptuous' of Security Detail, Many Agents Quit or Sought Reassignment - Breitbart

There’s not an agent in the service who wants to be in Hillary’s detail. If agents get the nod to go to her detail, that’s considered a form of punishment among the agents. She’s hard to work around, she’s known to snap at agents and yell at agents and dress them down to their faces, and they just have to be humble and say, “Yes ma’am,” and walk away. Agents don’t deserve that. They’re there to do a job, they’re there to protect her, they’ll lay their life down for hers, and there’s absolutely no respect for that. And that’s why agents do not want to go to her detail.

Former Secret Service agent Gary Byrne released a book, Crisis of Character, earlier this year alleging that she would have regular “eruptions” over small slights or even polite greetings. “She’d explode in my face without reservation or decorum,” Byrne said of his first-hand experiences. One colleague reported that Clinton responded to him saying, “Good morning, First Lady,” with a “Go f*** yourself.” Another told Byrne that she threw a Bible and hit him in the back of the head in an episode of rage.

And this is Presidential temperament? It is outrageous and not the kind of person who should have their finger on the nuclear trigger.

Folks we have to share all the proTrump and anti-Hillary data that we can by every social media avenue possible, including this observation about the media's clamp down and the call to spread the message by social media instead.

Hell's bells I'm getting my husband to pick up the National Enquirer today. Never read it before but this is going to be a collector's item.

:lmao:

What a great day!

Hell's bells I'm getting my husband to pick up the National Enquirer today. Never read it before but this is going to be a collector's item.

What a great day!

What a great day!
A comment so noteworthy it bears repeating!

:)

upload_2016-10-19_12-22-37.png

Forum List

Back