Hillary Clinton hesitates to answer whether women should register for military draft

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
2016-02-04T062633Z_57505944_GF10000295574_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

First of all, to those supporting Mrs. Bosnia Clinton, really, with everyone in your party this is really the best you can do? Really? BTW why does CNN keep asking Sanders about his age but not Mrs. Bosnia Clinton?

The answer, to the registration question, seems to be a no brainer, equality means women should be required to register, if anyone is required to register. But once again a democrat votes present.

Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton participate in New Hampshire town hall

Hillary Clinton said she wasn't ready to answer a question about whether women should be required to register for a military draft as their roles continue to expand in the armed services.

Kinda blows a big Ole hole in their social justice warrior nonsense.

By the way my response would have been no.

Mine too, but then again I don't think men should register either. I believe that women serving in combat shows a degradation in society, not a benefit.

Mine too, but then again I don't think men should register either.

WTF? How are we going to fight the major wars the republicans want us in without drafting a few good men. And women.

You do understand volunteer rates are dropping. Right?

WTF? How are we going to fight the major wars the republicans want us in without drafting a few good men. And women.

Sounds like the same thing said prior to the Iraq war, yet two wars were fought with an all volunteer army.

Sounds like the same thing said prior to the Iraq war, yet two wars were fought with an all volunteer army.
seems like a simple enough question.
If she has to wait to answer it until she does research, what is she going to do if she is president and a decision has to be made quickly?
Oh thats right, put off the answer and then lie about being informed.

It is a shame you are to stupid to look at what costs those two wars have had on the volunteer army.

But wtf do you care. Right. You know no one with multiple deployment burn out. Suffer from ptsd while still in service.

Look at the reup rates. Look.at the number of.active duty troops.

When the republicans get us in another big ground war, the draft will.happen.

If she has to wait to answer it until she does research, what is she going to do if she is president and a decision has to be made quickly?

Her non-response shows me that it is not about equality, it is about giving women choice. Men, not so much. I am thinking men should organize and not register until women are required to register, or better, no one is required.

It is a shame you are to stupid to look at what costs those two wars have had on the volunteer army.

But wtf do you care. Right. You know no one with multiple deployment burn out. Suffer from ptsd while still in service.

Are you capable of commenting on the TOPIC OF THE THREAD?

Jackass

You do know that the war has been ongoing throughout your black messiahs term right?
seems to me that the left loves war so much that the wont even end one when its time.

Are you capable of commenting on the TOPIC OF THE THREAD? Jackass
Wilbur's comments are pertinent, tying neo-con internationalism to the need for a draft.

WTF is wrong with you? Why can't anything be discussed without the insults? You really need a lesson in manners. Of course it wasn't easy for those serving we should be very proud of them. No one said that it would be EASY when they enlisted for COMBAT. The big thing is that liberals didn't need to register thus they didn't join, but that didn't stop them from degrading those who did.

Why does this decision have to be made quickly?

2016-02-04T062633Z_57505944_GF10000295574_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG

First of all, to those supporting Mrs. Bosnia Clinton, really, with everyone in your party this is really the best you can do? Really? BTW why does CNN keep asking Sanders about his age but not Mrs. Bosnia Clinton?

The answer, to the registration question, seems to be a no brainer, equality means women should be required to register, if anyone is required to register. But once again a democrat votes present.

Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton participate in New Hampshire town hall

Hillary Clinton said she wasn't ready to answer a question about whether women should be required to register for a military draft as their roles continue to expand in the armed services.
What difference does it make.

because it was asked.
she cant think on her feet so we dont need her in charge of anything.

because it was asked.
she cant think on her feet so we dont need her in charge of anything.

Maybe she doesn't know. I'm not sure either.

Of course volunteer rates are dropping. Why would you go into the military with Barry as Commander in Chief? Number of aircraft in the Air Force, number of ships in the Navy, number of vehicles in the Army, all are dropping quite rapidly. As well as readiness numbers. They are almost as low as they were in the late 70's. You do remember the late 70's? When the only President as bad as Barry was in charge.

So you know it's her answer and not a poll tested response.

Derp

New Topics

Forum List

Back