Hillary Clinton Colluded In The 2016 Election

Paying attention to the diverse morons in Biden's Administration should be more important then worrying about Trump's daughter. Talk about an active Haz Mat.

You think they're morons, I don't.
It's based on your ignorant hate.

There is no evidence she was negligent. She was entitled to have the information as Secretary of State. There is no evidence she is above the law. We get that you hate her and would lock up up under any excuse because you hate her. Youi had nothing to say when Trump cabinet officials were forced to resign over ethical issues.
How can you possibly believe Hillary was not negligent. She was using an unauthorized server that was improperly secured and was undoubtedly hacked by a number of nations. Some of the information on that server was classified as Top Secret which means it could cause “grave damage” to our nation if revealed. Other information was classified as Secret which means it could cause “serious damage“ to our nation if revealed.

The FoxNews commentary programs like those by Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham told me the Trump/ Putin collusion conspiracy theory was manufactured by Hillary and the DNC and it was.

Sean Hannity's 'Coverage' of Trump's Collusion Scandal Has Taken a Sinister New Turn
Matt Gertz andMedia Matters
October 10, 2017

***snip***

In Sean Hannity’s 61 Fox News opening monologues from May 15 through September 1:

Trump's stepson and daughter lie as much as Donnie does.

Jay Sekulow, a conservative litigator with a nationally syndicated radio show who became a member of the legal team representing Trump in the Russia probe in June, appeared in a whopping 37 episodes of Hannity’s Fox program over the course of the study, the most of any guest on the show. Sekulow uses those regular appearances to further the host’s effort to clear his client of any misdeeds, as well as to accuse Comey and other critics of the president of breaking the law.
Sekulow has only been on Fox News,” where he has “been especially prominent on Hannity's show.” In that safe space, Sekulow was free not only to defend Trump, but also to accuse Democrats of a host of crimes.

I'm not a Democrat. I see both sides as corrupt. So it's not difficult for me to say it at all.

You're the one who's saying you'll only admit something "if....". How ridiculous is that? Playing games. Not seeking the truth.
I'm the one who calls out the left for claiming Republicans are corrupt when they deny Democrats are. I also believe both sides are corrupt. Just for the sake of conversation though, who do you think is NOT corrupt?

I'm the one who calls out the left for claiming Republicans are corrupt when they deny Democrats are. I also believe both sides are corrupt. Just for the sake of conversation though, who do you think is NOT corrupt?
That is true, but republicans are far more corrupt than democrats, it's not even close.

That is true, but republicans are far more corrupt than democrats, it's not even close.
LOL. That is a biased assessment from someone on the left, which of course means that you would deny the very same statement about Democrats from the other side. It also depends on your definition of corruption. Try this link on for size:

LOL. That is a biased assessment from someone on the left, which of course means that you would deny the very same statement about Democrats from the other side. It also depends on your definition of corruption. Try this link on for size:

I was referring to presidents and their administrations, not local/state politicians and a little more current.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of , 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences.

That's not even including the orange grifter from NYC.

I was referring to presidents and their administrations, not local/state politicians and a little more current.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of , 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences.

That's not even including the orange grifter from NYC.
Anyone can cherry pick or manipulate facts to prove their case.

Trump's stepson and daughter lie as much as Donnie does.

Jay Sekulow, a conservative litigator with a nationally syndicated radio show who became a member of the legal team representing Trump in the Russia probe in June, appeared in a whopping 37 episodes of Hannity’s Fox program over the course of the study, the most of any guest on the show. Sekulow uses those regular appearances to further the host’s effort to clear his client of any misdeeds, as well as to accuse Comey and other critics of the president of breaking the law.
Sekulow has only been on Fox News,” where he has “been especially prominent on Hannity's show.” In that safe space, Sekulow was free not only to defend Trump, but also to accuse Democrats of a host of crimes.
Well Comey and others DID break the law. Many Democrats including our current President and his son are guilty of at least ethics violations and some are definitely guilty of crimes. Of course nothing will happen to them as we have two standards of laws in our nation at this time. One is strict and applies to the little people and political outsiders like Trump. The other is a “Get Out of Jail Free” card that is given to high ranking democrats and important government bureaucrats and agents who work for the alphabet agencies that have been weaponized by the democrats.

Who's not corrupt? Well, I wouldn't say no one is corrupt, because that's a difficult claim.

What I would say is that some countries are less corrupt.

Here's a list.

Denmark is the least corrupt countries. It uses Proportional Representation.
New Zealand is next. It uses Proportional Representation.
Then Finland. It uses Proportional Representation.
Sweden and Switzerland are after that. They both use Proportional Representation.
Then Singapore, which doesn't use Proportional Representation.
Then Norway and the Netherlands. They both use Proportional Representation.
Then Canada, which doesn't use Proportional Representation.
Then Luxembourg and Germany. They both use Proportional Representation.

You see that those countries which use Proportional Representation are less likely to be corrupt.

It depends on how PR is set up, of course. Just using PR doesn't automatically mean you'll be less corrupt. But it helps.

Denmark has 10 political parties in parliament.
New Zealand has 5
Finland has 10

With a cut of around the 2% or 3% level, people get far more representation, far more choice for who represents them. Which such choice, people are more likely to attack corruption.

Well Comey and others DID break the law. Many Democrats including our current President and his son are guilty of at least ethics violations and some are definitely guilty of crimes. Of course nothing will happen to them as we have two standards of laws in our nation at this time. One is strict and applies to the little people and political outsiders like Trump. The other is a “Get Out of Jail Free” card that is given to high ranking democrats and important government bureaucrats and agents who work for the alphabet agencies that have been weaponized by the democrats.

'Well Comey and others DID break the law. Many Democrats including our current President and his son are guilty of at least ethics violations and some are definitely guilty of crimes'.

Yeah, I know.

I can just feel it.

Who's not corrupt? Well, I wouldn't say no one is corrupt, because that's a difficult claim.

What I would say is that some countries are less corrupt.

Here's a list.

Denmark is the least corrupt countries. It uses Proportional Representation.
New Zealand is next. It uses Proportional Representation.
Then Finland. It uses Proportional Representation.
Sweden and Switzerland are after that. They both use Proportional Representation.
Then Singapore, which doesn't use Proportional Representation.
Then Norway and the Netherlands. They both use Proportional Representation.
Then Canada, which doesn't use Proportional Representation.
Then Luxembourg and Germany. They both use Proportional Representation.

You see that those countries which use Proportional Representation are less likely to be corrupt.

It depends on how PR is set up, of course. Just using PR doesn't automatically mean you'll be less corrupt. But it helps.

Denmark has 10 political parties in parliament.
New Zealand has 5
Finland has 10

With a cut of around the 2% or 3% level, people get far more representation, far more choice for who represents them. Which such choice, people are more likely to attack corruption.
So? I believe we were talking about the US where the left claims that only the right are corrupt when both parties are corrupt.

'Well Comey and others DID break the law. Many Democrats including our current President and his son are guilty of at least ethics violations and some are definitely guilty of crimes'.

Yeah, I know.

I can just feel it.
Even though we live in a great nation where people from all over the world would love to live it may have a limited life span.

If our nation continues to rot from within and the Swamp grows and grows this nation will break apart.

When high level politicians and bureaucrats in one major political party are treated differently by the legal authorities than the members of the opposite party there is a crack in the foundation of the nation that if not corrected will cause it to crumble like a defective high rise condominium in Florida.

Politicians and bureaucrats have learned they can become very wealthy selling their influence and power especially when they have no fear of punishment. It’s almost a good a racket as being a televangelist.

Basically it’s your team, the democrats, that is benefiting most from living in the Swamp although republicans are far from perfect. It’s the Clintons, the Bidens, the Pelosis, and the McConnells who are benefiting the most.

I don’t see this malfeasance, corruption and graft being corrected in the near future or even in the next generation. It is simply too lucrative for those in power to address and to be honest the majority of people in our nation basically couldn’t care less.

I expect my grandchildren and great grandchildren will live in the shattered remains of what was the greatest nation in the world. Far in the future the historians will compare the Roman Empire to the United States and claim we were very different in many ways as the United States did not want to rule the world but point out that we both failed because corruption made us rot to the core.

So? I believe we were talking about the US where the left claims that only the right are corrupt when both parties are corrupt.

So??????? So the US can reduce corruption. We know how, because we have EVIDENCE out there.

Do you want to reduce corruption in the US? Or are you perfectly happy to moan about it when it's the other party, but you still don't want to get rid of it?

Even though we live in a great nation where people from all over the world would love to live it may have a limited life span.

If our nation continues to rot from within and the Swamp grows and grows this nation will break apart.

When high level politicians and bureaucrats in one major political party are treated differently by the legal authorities than the members of the opposite party there is a crack in the foundation of the nation that if not corrected will cause it to crumble like a defective high rise condominium in Florida.

Politicians and bureaucrats have learned they can become very wealthy selling their influence and power especially when they have no fear of punishment. It’s almost a good a racket as being a televangelist.

Basically it’s your team, the democrats, that is benefiting most from living in the Swamp although republicans are far from perfect. It’s the Clintons, the Bidens, the Pelosis, and the McConnells who are benefiting the most.

I don’t see this malfeasance, corruption and graft being corrected in the near future or even in the next generation. It is simply too lucrative for those in power to address and to be honest the majority of people in our nation basically couldn’t care less.

I expect my grandchildren and great grandchildren will live in the shattered remains of what was the greatest nation in the world. Far in the future the historians will compare the Roman Empire to the United States and claim we were very different in many ways as the United States did not want to rule the world but point out that we both failed because corruption made us rot to the core.

'Basically it’s your team, the democrats, that is benefiting most from living in the Swamp'.

Sure, if you say so.

'When high level politicians and bureaucrats in one major political party are treated differently by the legal authorities than the members of the opposite party there is a crack in the foundation of the nation that if not corrected will cause it to crumble like a defective high rise condominium in Florida'.

I know, the 'Deep State'.

Forum List

Back