Hillary Clinton Allies Ramp Up Efforts To Play Race Card Against Bernie Sanders

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i thought this was interesting.

As Hillary Clinton scrambles to stop the momentum of Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary, her allies are ramping up efforts to portray the Vermont senator as unacceptable to the black voters she must win.
The most blatant example of the race card being played came after Sandersreleased his television ad to the Simon and Garfunkel song “America” this week.

David Brock, the liberal pro-Clinton attack dog, accused the Sanders campaign of including too many white people in the ad. He called it “bizarre” and a “significant slight to the Democratic base.”
And some of the criticism has been more subtle. According to polls, Sanders is performing best in New Hampshire, where a CNN/WMUR poll showed him up 27 points on Clinton. Senate minority leader Harry Reid has criticized the demographics of the state, saying: “You go to New Hampshire, there are not any minorities there, and nobody lives there.”

As Hillary Clinton scrambles to stop the momentum of Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary, her allies are ramping up efforts to portray the Vermont senator as unacceptable to the black voters she must win.
The most blatant example of the race card being played came after Sandersreleased his television ad to the Simon and Garfunkel song “America” this week.

David Brock, the liberal pro-Clinton attack dog, accused the Sanders campaign of including too many white people in the ad. He called it “bizarre” and a “significant slight to the Democratic base.”
And some of the criticism has been more subtle. According to polls, Sanders is performing best in New Hampshire, where a CNN/WMUR poll showed him up 27 points on Clinton. Senate minority leader Harry Reid has criticized the demographics of the state, saying: “You go to New Hampshire, there are not any minorities there, and nobody lives there.”

And they talk about the GOP getting angry over issues, lol!

They have to stir the pot on ethnic grounds, or they have 40% less voters. You have to love it, you really do.

Wasn't Hillary the first birther? When other non-Liberals even mentioned it, they were called racist. Guess old habits of Hillary don't go away.

She knows what the GOP knows and still says to this day..That Bill Clinton was our first black president.....boy, that makes the GOP look really racially compromised...

I wonder how the people of New Hampshire feel about the statement that "no one lives there".

JUst because they don't have "enough" minorities they don't count?

I love this. I love this to death. It's a true rebellion in this day and age.

Both sides are sending a mega message. Fuck the beltway.

She knows what the GOP knows and still says to this day..That Bill Clinton was our first black president.....boy, that makes the GOP look really racially compromised...

Many blacks said that as well, until Obama came along.

Now they've learned that the real thing is not necessarily beneficial to blacks.

• Banned

Wasn't Hillary the first birther? When other non-Liberals even mentioned it, they were called racist. Guess old habits of Hillary don't go away.
no one knows who the first birther was. mark penn alluded to it. i would say it started around the time of obama's keynote speech. stories were altered, records deleted or changed, resolutions and wacky bills in congress, both houses, upper and lower.

that period of time was also the end of transparency as we know it.

Forum List

Back