Hillary claims; "I can beat him again!"

Hillary Clinton Taunts ‘Obsessed’ Donald Trump: ‘Obviously, I Can Beat Him Again’ | HuffPost
Does Crooked Hillary actually believe this crap or is she simply hoping there's enough dimwit voters that will? :right:

Oh please 'Democrats'; :hands: nominate this delusional quack for a 2020 rematch...I sure could use another good laugh! :eusa_dance:

Donald Trump worked that stupid evil bitch into the ground last time. If she runs against him again, he just may work that stupid bitch to death.

Hillary Clinton Taunts ‘Obsessed’ Donald Trump: ‘Obviously, I Can Beat Him Again’ | HuffPost
Does Crooked Hillary actually believe this crap or is she simply hoping there's enough dimwit voters that will? :right:

Oh please 'Democrats'; :hands: nominate this delusional quack for a 2020 rematch...I sure could use another good laugh! :eusa_dance:

The woman turned herself into a fucking misogynist using lies and obfuscations to clear her husband's path to wealth and absolute power in Washington. All sources show her to be a power abuser who tried to decimate Donald Trump for winning the presidency. We haven't got time for ClintonII being a pain-in-the-ass who wants us all to be good little well-behaved worshippers of her demands for being the be-all control freak of the world.

Haven't Got Time for the Pain
All those crazy nights when I cried myself to sleep
Now melodrama never makes me weep anymore
'cause I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
I haven't the need for the pain
Not since I've known you

You showed me how, how to leave myself behind
How to turn down the noise in my mind
Now I haven't got time for the pain
Not since I've known you

Suffering was the only thing that made me feel I was alive
Though that's just how much it cost to survive in this world
'til you showed me how, how to fill my heart with love
How to open up and drink in all that white light
Pouring down from the heaven
I haven't got time for the pain
Not since I've known you​

"I can beat him again!" "

Only if someone has explained the Electoral college to her

she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you

Donald Trump worked that stupid evil bitch into the ground last time. If she runs against him again, he just may work that stupid bitch to death.
Hmmm; I like the way you express yourself Dick...

Anyway; I think we're going to enjoy the 2020 Election no matter which "stupid bitch" the Democrats nominate for Trump to Thump.

I simply can't imagine anyone that could beat him.

I can think of 5-but they may not run.

she won't make the same mistakes again and the moron trump with his potty mouth will make it easy for her A mentally unfit idiot is in our WH and even you will could beat him ,,,,Alright ,,,maybe not you
2020 will be close again-must see TV
With sorrow I agree ,With sorrow because I want this pos trump beaten badly I want to see him lose it, worse than he has lately

Forum List

Back