Hillary Campaign Declares Victory in Iowa (while trailing in delegates)

she didn't declare victory. but she did make a speech so she could get on a plane and get to new hampshire.

she didn't declare victory. but she did make a speech so she could get on a plane and get to new hampshire.
Here campaign declared victory an hour before she spoke.
She oozes entitlement
you must be getting your news from somewhere i'm not. where did you see that?
MSNBC
i've got cnn on. they were saying that neither camp had declared victory.
not saying you're wrong, just that we're getting conflicting info.

She oozes entitlement
MSNBC

Watch it for yourself then.

She oozes entitlement
Democrats lie as easily as they breathe.

They have to, to fool people into thinking they are worth voting for.

If they told the truth about what they intended for the nation, and about the usual results of their agenda, they'd be voted out of every office in the land.

She oozes entitlement
MSNBC

Watch it for yourself then.

oh i believed you. but i got conflicting info from cnn.
not a big deal. her speech could easily be seen as a victory speech, but she never exactly claimed victory.

Most on the right need to stop being ridiculous, blind rightwing partisan hacks and dullards, set aside their unwarranted hatred of Clinton, and try to understand how politics works – whether they like it or not; politics is mostly perception, a candidate must perceive himself the winner, and project that belief to supporters.

If they told the truth about what they intended for the nation, and about the usual results of their agenda, they'd be voted out of every office in the land.
Most on the right need to stop being ridiculous, blind rightwing partisan hacks and dullards, set aside their unwarranted hatred of Clinton
See? :rolleyes-41:

She oozes entitlement

But Sanders is being honest about turning the US into Greece and they vote for him!

• MSNBC ^
    Bernie up 20-19 and Hillary won one precinct in a coin flip

In Iowa--they split their delegates--some of the vote is still out, and that is Polk County--and leaning heavily toward Clinton--but it is a close one. I guess it's possible she could come in with the majority vote, but either tie or lose a delegate or two in the process.

Over the next few weeks this race is going to change as it goes into the primary ballot states. I expect Rubio come on strong, and Hillary Clinton will leave Bernie Sanders in the dust.

• MSNBC ^

In Iowa--they split their delegates--some of the vote is still out, and that is Polk County--and leaning heavily toward Clinton--but it is a close one. I guess it's possible she could come in with the majority vote, but either tie or lose a delegate or two in the process.

Over the next few weeks this race is going to change as it goes into the primary ballot states. I expect Rubio come on strong, and Hillary Clinton will leave Bernie Sanders in the dust.
Isn't Sanders favored to win New Hampshire by a large margin?

• MSNBC ^
Great, vagisil proves again she's an imbecile.

She starts a thread claiming Hillary declared victory in Iowa while behind in delegates ----- but links an article which states Hillary didn't declare victory. And Hillary was ahead, not behind.

Typical vagisil -- gets nothing right. :lmao:

Forum List

Back