Hillary called black servant the N- word claims former Clinton Chef

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
HILLARY CALLED BLACK SERVANT THE ‘N-WORD’ CLAIMS FORMER CLINTON CHEF
Tracey Martin drops bombshell revelation during radio interview

Martin’s LinkedIn page features a photograph of him shaking hands with Hillary Clinton and includes details of how he has cooked for “numerous heads of state,” including Margaret Thatcher, Helmut Kohl and President and Mrs. George H. W. Bush.

Hillary Called Black Servant the ‘N-Word’ Claims Former Clinton Chef
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's so sad is even people who use to work for Clinton are trying to prove what she is like and those zombies still think it's bs.

Martin’s LinkedIn page features a photograph of him shaking hands with Hillary Clinton and includes details of how he has cooked for “numerous heads of state,” including Margaret Thatcher, Helmut Kohl and President and Mrs. George H. W. Bush.

What's so sad is even people who use to work for Clinton are trying to prove what she is like and those zombies still think it's bs.

This is not at all surprising. The woman is the epitome of a hypocrisy.

Both her and Bill use that word freely and with no reservation according to a former secret service agent....of course we have the released e-mail where she refers to them as professional "ne'er do wells.

What was it the black guy brought? Can't remember?

And she killed someone?

Wow, she's really bad. Not like Republcians. Maybe she needs her pu$$y grabbed?

And she killed someone?
[/QUOTE]
Yep, a Dimocrat already defending his Dominatrix Clinton before the ink is even dry, roflmao.

So people who go around tossing the N-Word is totally AOK now?

roflmao

And she killed someone

Wow, she's really bad. Not like Republcians. Maybe she needs her pu$$y grabbed?

The neocon repub party isn't contributing to Trump's campaign....so try again.....

BTW, did you hear about Hitlery's meltdown? This is someone that should be CEO of USA.INC? I wouldn't put her in charge of running third shift at IHOP.

And she killed someone?
Yep, a Dimocrat already defending his Dominatrix Clinton before the ink is even dry, roflmao.

So people who go around tossing the N-Word is totally AOK now?

roflmao[/QUOTE]

JimBowie1958 In an earlier thread you said I was stupid because I knew the Post Office employee throwing away ballots was a lie.

Now here you are, swallowing another tall tale without every asking even so much as one question.

This is a long standing pattern among the gullible right.

In an earlier thread you said I was stupid because I knew the Post Office employee throwing away ballots was a lie.

1. You do not know that.

2. That is not why I said you were stupid. I would explain why, but I dont have time to endlessly repeat myself, dear.

Now here you are, swallowing another tall tale without every asking even so much as one question.

How do you know that I have not already done that?

This is a long standing pattern among the gullible right.

And your confusion about what you read, what others actually state and what a fucking whore Hillary is is a long standing pattern of grotesque stupidity for the mind numbed left.

The press says blacks are offended by the word "ni**er" and yet blacks use it among themselves all the time!!!

Forum List

Back