Hillary Breaks In A New Act

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton's new act filled the seats. Question: Which one was the attraction?

386234_1_.jpg

Big Goof or Little Fart
http://images.rcp.realclearpolitics.com/386234_1_.jpg

Just how long was the line to see Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama?
By Byron York
10/27/16 8:59 PM

Just how long was the line to see Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama?

There is so much Clinton garbage to sift through I forgot this comparison between Big Goof and Little Fart:

Away back when it mattered I said that Michelle Obama was a bigger crook than Hillary Clinton because her larceny made Clinton look like a shoplifter:​

. . . Michelle Obama's job as a "hospital administrator" had nothing to with medicine and nothing to do with administrating. It was all about PR.

Her official title was Vice President for External and Community Affairs. But that title and that job was so unnecessary, that , it not only didn’t exist before she got it, when she resigned the position to campaign with her husband, no one was ever rehired to fill it, and the job itself was terminated after she resigned.

The circumstantial evidence is that it was only Barrack Obama's election to the US senate in 2005 that caused the creation of the position specifically for Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama had been working for the University of Chicago Hospital at a salary of $121,000 a year. But in 2005 after Barrack Obama was elected U.S. senator, Michelle got the promotion to Vice President of External Community Affairs, -- a position that didn't previously exist -- and a $200,000 a year raise -- to $316,000.​

Monday, September 21, 2009
WILL MICHELLE OBAMA TALK ABOUT HER $300,000 A YEAR HOSPITAL PR JOB AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE NEED FOR REFORM?
Posted by Marc Rubin at 8:09 AM

Tom In Paine: WILL MICHELLE OBAMA TALK ABOUT HER $300,000 A YEAR HOSPITAL PR JOB AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE NEED FOR REFORM?

XXXXX

There is one serious problem with the dream team. MO is a better crook than Clinton. Clinton’s larceny at the Rose Law Firm, cattle futures, and Whitewater did not net her as much money as MO’s salary netted from her job at the University of Chicago Hospital, and MO stole it legally. She might always look like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie, but my money is on her. Always give the job to the best person. Clinton will probably get the top spot on the ticket, but MO is definitely the best crook of the two.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/291370-crushing-a-cruncher.html

Of course, since Hillary’s early ventures in crime she went on to bigger and better stickups, but I still do not see her being measured for stripes:

GettyImages-618597880-420x315.jpg
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/10/GettyImages-618597880-420x315.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Gawd! Should Clinton steal the election she is going to give the Goof a cabinet position:

Hillary Clinton wants Michelle Obama in her Cabinet
By Anna Giaritelli
10/31/16 7:00 PM

Hillary Clinton wants Michelle Obama in her Cabinet

If Clinton leaves Samantha Power at the United Nations she will be relying on a Gawk and a Goof. God only knows who else Clinton will dig up for her administration. Probably Huma Abedin as FBI Director. And I do not doubt Bubba going to the Supreme Court.

Hillary Clinton’s poor judgement is well-documented; so I have to reaffirm my original opinion of the worst administration in America’s history:

Forget every freakazoid the president empowered except his two secretaries of state —— Clinton and Kerry —— and his two US Ambassadors to the United Nations —— Suzy Five Shows and Samantha Power —— and future historians need look no further than the years 2009 through 2016 to find the worst administrations in history. They were so bad, the record for worst administration should be retired. The ultimate proof: America will not survive long enough for a worse administration to take the record away from the Chicago sewer rat.

Retire The Record

Forum List

Back