Hillary blames Obama for the loss....he didn't do enough to stop Comey...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Heard it on the radio from an unnamed source from her campaign. She was on the phone with an acquaintance on Wednesday morning (late Tuesday night), and this is what she said.

She was crying hysterically and inconsolable and she blamed Obama for not making Comey stop the investigation earlier.

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it HILLARY.

That is why she couldn't give her concession speech to her supporters on Tuesday night. She was too busy crying.

You know.....just like a POTUS.

More innuendo?

Like I wrote when Bush won in 2000. If you are middle class, you need to start crying!

Hillary lost because I voted third party. And we all know a vote for a third party candidate was a vote for Trump.

Heard it on the radio from an unnamed source from her campaign. She was on the phone with an acquaintance on Wednesday morning (late Tuesday night), and this is what she said.

She was crying hysterically and inconsolable and she blamed Obama for not making Comey stop the investigation earlier.

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it HILLARY.

That is why she couldn't give her concession speech to her supporters on Tuesday night. She was too busy crying.

You know.....just like a POTUS.
Child please.....HIllary who?

The continuous 'BLAME-SHIFTING' is really getting f*in' old. Libs need to learnthe definition of 'Personal Accountability'.

Hillary, if there was nothing to investigate Comey wouldn't have been an issue.

You're a lying, corrupt, self-serving, criminal, treasonous bitch. The problem was not Comey - it's YOU!

Naah. Hillary might not be the most honest bulb in the marque but she ain't about to blame Obama at a time when the democrat party is virtually leaderless and in chaos.

The continuous 'BLAME-SHIFTING' is really getting f*in' old. Libs need to learnthe definition of 'Personal Accountability'.

You're a lying, corrupt, self-serving, criminal, treasonous bitch. The problem was not Comey - it's YOU!
Listen, I soo agree with you. Bottom line is this, the Clintons have spent decades chasing political dominance and money. That has been their staple from day one, well the chickens have roosted, the people have spoken and its time for everybody to move on. Had she real love for the party, the common man, the working class, women, children, rabbits dogs and rednecks...she'd kept her ass in the senate as Ted Kennedy had come to realize and perhaps become the most powerful woman in politics....instead, she chased a dream and it backfired.

Today, forever, she just need to go away and find solace with her grandchild and her family and be forever rememebered as the white bitch that lost to a black man, almost a 90 year old jew and the worst human being ever, Donald Trump!!

Naah. Hillary might not be the most honest bulb in the marque but she ain't about to blame Obama at a time when the democrat party is virtually leaderless and in chaos.
We're not in chaos, we simply lost to hate.....and its okay

'We lost to hate'...

What BS!

America rejected her a 2nd time...

Hate? Hillary and Barry PAID groups / people to engage in violence against Conservatives / Trump supporters.

Liberals FIREBOMBED a GOP HQ in NC.

Today liberals are racistly marching, burning American flags, and calling for Trump's assassination.

Liberals are SO FULL OF SHIT, accusing others of everything they are, have done, and are doing.

Last edited:
'We lost to hate'...

What BS!

Hate? Hillary and Barry PAID groups / people to engage in violence against Conservatives / Trump supporters.

Today liberals are racistly marching, burning American flags, and calling for Trump's assassination.

Liberals are SO FULL OF SHIT, accusing others of everything they are, have done, and are doing.
Stay in your la la land of bullshit, but Trump created this shit and despite this need to dismiss the last months, his words, FACTS and all that that implies some of us in the real world. Listen fuck off, go away and good luck with your president, Trump. He will never be my president, ever

I agree.

Hillary Rotten lost because the majority of Americans saw through her corruption, lies and crimes! Twice!

Good riddance.

'We lost to hate'...

What BS!

Stay in your la la land of bullshit, but Trump created this shit and despite this need to dismiss the last months, his words, FACTS and all that that implies some of us in the real world. Listen fuck off, go away and good luck with your president, Trump. He will never be my president, ever
Great, more 'blame-shifting' BULLSHIT!

So Trump MADE Hillary and Barry HIRE people to engage in violence against Conservatives, to beat and bloody Trump supporters, to FIREBOMB a GOP HQ, to call for the murders of all cops and white people?!

You are so full of shit, like the rest of the liberal feaks out burning the American flag, calling for violence and MURDER and calling for Trump's ASSASSINATION!

Curse Trump and those pesky Conservatives.

Listen, I soo agree with you. Bottom line is this, the Clintons have spent decades chasing political dominance and money. That has been their staple from day one, well the chickens have roosted, the people have spoken and its time for everybody to move on. Had she real love for the party, the common man, the working class, women, children, rabbits dogs and rednecks...she'd kept her ass in the senate as Ted Kennedy had come to realize and perhaps become the most powerful woman in politics....instead, she chased a dream and it backfired.

Today, forever, she just need to go away and find solace with her grandchild and her family and be forever rememebered as the white bitch that lost to a black man, almost a 90 year old jew and the worst human being ever, Donald Trump!!

I almost gave you a "winner"...I suppose it's progress.

I agree.

Hillary Rotten lost because the majority of Americans saw through her corruption, lies and crimes! Twice!

Good riddance.
i think Hillary lost because 70% of Americans think she is just plain dumb. With a cloth or something.

Forum List

Back