Hillary bashes Trump's executive orders

Does anyone care what Hitlary says?

• Of course not, the sound of her voice alone is irritating.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I care because...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one really cares, even ordinary liberals can't really stand her, but media apparatchiks love her.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

He is what I don't get. Fox News seems to have no problem at all publishing what the sociopath hag has to say, even though I would assert 90% of the audience could go the rest of their lives without ever seeing or hearing from her again.

Yet when it comes to ANY of the other networks, you will not hear every word that comes out of Ted Cruz's mouth, or any of the thousands of prominent people bed wetters hate.

I hope to God Trump wins so decisively the media stops wasting time with her.

He is what I don't get. Fox News seems to have no problem at all publishing what the sociopath hag has to say, even though I would assert 90% of the audience could go the rest of their lives without ever seeing or hearing from her again.

Yet when it comes to ANY of the other networks, you will not hear every word that comes out of Ted Cruz's mouth, or any of the thousands of prominent people bed wetters hate.

They feature her because they make their money off of people like you who aren't happy unless you are foaming at the mouth. Smart strategy, really.

The Hildebeast strikes again. Absolutely dreadful.

Maybe they looked up 'integrity' in the dictionary.

Forum List

Back