hillary and margaret sanger

Sanger promoted ABORTION for black genocide.....HER OWN WORDS..

Martin Luther King considered Sanger to be a hero for black people.

HIS OWN WORDS!

Margaret Sanger wanted black genocide. her own words about herself.

Just as you want black genocide- your own words- about yourself.

LOL

Hillary Clinton stands with Martin Luther King Jr. in her admiration of Margaret Sanders.

The whinings of a few bitter old white dudes doesn't change that.

for better or for worse the whining of a few bitter old white dudes is what caused the united states to happen..

Sanger advocated for black genocide through abortion.

Hitler advocated for Jewish genocide through mass executions.

MLK loved Sanger.

Which Jews love Hitler?

HIS OWN WORDS!

LOL

Hillary Clinton stands with Martin Luther King Jr. in her admiration of Margaret Sanders.

for better or for worse the whining of a few bitter old white dudes is what caused the united states to happen..

Nope- the leaders of the Revolution- while indeed 'white dudes' were not particularly old.

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

Ben Franklin is the only one I would call a 'old white dude' and he certainly wasn't bitter.

MLK loved Sanger.

Which Jews love Hitler?

Except of course that Sanger didn't actually advocate for black genocide.

Which is why of course that Martin Luther King and Hillary Clinton stand together in their admiration of Sanger.

But hey- keep trying to tell African Americans that MLK Jr. is stupid and that old white dudes like you are just smarter than African Americans.

HIS OWN WORDS!

LOL

Nope- the leaders of the Revolution- while indeed 'white dudes' were not particularly old.

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

Ben Franklin is the only one I would call a 'old white dude' and he certainly wasn't bitter.
you'll argue anything... life expectancy,was different. they're old now. i have charts and graphs.

Last edited:

MLK loved Sanger.

Which Jews love Hitler?
That is not so. Sanger was ambivalent when it came to abortion. In Sanger’s opinion, abortion was an evil practice that would become obsolete once birth control was practiced and understood by women and families throughout the world. Her critics would tag her as a proponent of abortion because many people considered birth control and abortion as the same issue, preventing the procreation of Gods children.

Sanger believed in negative eugenics which is using birth control methods such as sterilization, marriage restrictions, and segregation to prevent the unfit from having children.

A hundred years ago she was widely criticized for her efforts to educate women in methods of birth control and applauded for her position on negative eugenics. Today, the reverse is true.

Like so many famous people in history, she was dead right on some things and dead wrong on others.

Today, Sanger is often the target of critics of Planned Parenthood even thou Planned Parenthood did not provide abortions until years after her death and Margret Sanger did not support it. Throughout her life she believed contraception was the answer.

Margaret Sanger’s Views on Abortion
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

KedOk9n.jpg

HIS OWN WORDS!

LOL

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

you'll argue anything... life expectancy,was different. they're old now. i have charts and graphs.

LOL- and here you are arguing with me- when I am pointing out that Burr and Hamilton were only in their early twenties and Jefferson wasn't even 33.

They didn't act old- and they weren't old.

If you want to argue why you think that Thomas Jefferson was a 'bitter old white dude' at 33- well go for it.

Certainly it would be an amusing change from your usual Birther BS.

MLK loved Sanger.

Which Jews love Hitler?
That is not so. Sanger was ambivalent when it came to abortion. In Sanger’s opinion, abortion was an evil practice that would become obsolete once birth control was practiced and understood by women and families throughout the world. Her critics would tag her as a proponent of abortion because many people considered birth control and abortion as the same issue, preventing the procreation of Gods children.

Sanger believed in negative eugenics which is using birth control methods such as sterilization, marriage restrictions, and segregation to prevent the unfit from having children.

A hundred years ago she was widely criticized for her efforts to educate women in methods of birth control and applauded for her position on negative eugenics. Today, the reverse is true.

Like so many famous people in history, she was dead right on some things and dead wrong on others.

Today, Sanger is often the target of critics of Planned Parenthood even thou Planned Parenthood did not provide abortions until years after her death and Margret Sanger did not support it. Throughout her life she believed contraception was the answer.

Margaret Sanger’s Views on Abortion
Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

Old white dudes trying to tell African Americans why they should despise Hillary Clinton for having the same position as Martin Luther King Jr. are not exactly concerned with the truth.

LOL

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

LOL- and here you are arguing with me- when I am pointing out that Burr and Hamilton were only in their early twenties and Jefferson wasn't even 33.

If you want to argue why you think that Thomas Jefferson was a 'bitter old white dude' at 33- well go for it.

do you mean am i sorry hillary lost ? no. her sloppy overconfident loss was pinned to eugenic racist people like alinsky obama sanger and you.
my god that must be painful for the sleazy paper thin clintons.

Last edited:

LOL

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

do you mean am i sorry hillary lost ? no. her sloppy overconfident loss was pinned to eugenic racist people like alinsky obama sanger and you.

They were shocked their "FIX" wasn't effective.

Marquis de Lafayette, 18
James Monroe, 18
Gilbert Stuart, 20
Aaron Burr, 20
Alexander Hamilton, 21
Betsy Ross, 24
James Madison, 25
Thomas Jefferson, 33
John Adams, 40
Paul Revere, 41
George Washington, 44
Samuel Adams, 53

They were shocked their "FIX" wasn't effective.
the silly democrats act as if they had won the election, who has the heart to tell them ?

Forum List

Back