Hillary admits to lesbian affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
What would the fallout be if this was in the headlines tomorrow? How about if she admitted a long torrid love affair with Rosie?:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: 90K
about as likely as this....

You've made it quite clear that you are out of touch with reality so I guess that is your excuse for not knowing that George Bush isn't running for anything.....your not very bright are you sailor?(I still am, of course, very grateful for the service to your country no matter how useless you were in that capacity)

You've made it quite clear that you are out of touch with reality so I guess that is your excuse for not knowing that George Bush isn't running for anything.....your not very bright are you sailor?(I still am, of course, very grateful for the service to your country no matter how useless you were in that capacity)

the point of this thread is stupid. My comment back was tongue in cheek in the same style as the original post.....

I got it: what if the republican front runner admitted to being pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control and having been a serial adulterer on his third marriage? What do you think that would do to the TURNout for the biblethumping, gay hating, gun toters that make up the republican base?

and I would like to know how you can value the quality of my service to our nation from your vantage?

I would like to know how you can value the quality of my service to our nation from your vantage?

Your simpleton thoughts expressed in your posts indicate you wouldn't be useful commanding a row boat.

Your simpleton thoughts expressed in your posts indicate you wouldn't be useful commanding a row boat.

and you have some degree of knowledge as to what it takes to command at sea, I take it? Or command ashore? Do you know anything at all about the sea service other than what you have seen on television or in movies?

for someone such as you who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about that topic, it would seem to me to make sense for you to refrain from trying to insult me about what I know best.... and you know least.

Attack my politics, if you so chose, but keep your uninformed insulting comments about my service to yourself. That seems fair enough.

Would it be any different than not inhaling?:eusa_dance: I mean the American people really don't care about if you are straight or not or if you lied about smoking pot as far as I can tell. Although if this were true about that hog Rosie, well I'm sure the polls would reflect:eusa_sick:

I think this election is going to be a mess. I know a lot of women that are voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman. I have no problem with a woman President; However I have a BIG problem with people voting for someone simply because of his/her race or gender. Don't get me wrong. Hilary will get plenty of votes based off of her goals. Too bad that's not the only votes she'll get. People should take voting more serious than that.

I think this election is going to be a mess. I know a lot of women that are voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman. I have no problem with a woman President; However I have a BIG problem with people voting for someone simply because of his/her race or gender. Don't get me wrong. Hilary will get plenty of votes based off of her goals. Too bad that's not the only votes she'll get. People should take voting more serious than that.

is that any different that voting for George Bush because he was the guy you'd more like to have a beer with?

is that any different that voting for George Bush because he was the guy you'd more like to have a beer with?

Yes it is different. You would like to have a beer with him because you like him. That has merit. Example. I didn't marry a woman simply because she was a woman. I married the woman that I liked (loved).

Yes it is different. You would like to have a beer with him because you like him. That has merit. Example. I didn't marry a woman simply because she was a woman. I married the woman that I liked (loved).

chosing the person to run the largest and most powerful country in the world on the basis of wanting to share a malted beverage with them is as shallow as chosing a spouse on the basis of hair color.

Come on Maine you know that was a low blow, because I can bet you were all over the idea of hanging with Bubba.....
The idea of Hillary is the fact she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Our country needs a woman who can command respect and not get respect out of fear. Hillary is not a god candidate because she is merely playing the system in her favor, and it will be the same thing if Pelosi ran for President. We don't need a token female as our leader. I'm putting aside political parties because at this point that really doesn't matter, it is the polls that run things in our shallow political system these days.

Come on Maine you know that was a low blow, because I can bet you were all over the idea of hanging with Bubba.....
The idea of Hillary is the fact she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Our country needs a woman who can command respect and not get respect out of fear. Hillary is not a god candidate because she is merely playing the system in her favor, and it will be the same thing if Pelosi ran for President. We don't need a token female as our leader. I'm putting aside political parties because at this point that really doesn't matter, it is the polls that run things in our shallow political system these days.

I can honestly say that my feelings about how much fun it would be to drink beer with a candidate have NEVER come under any even minute degree of consideration in any of the presidential elections I have voted in since 1972.

I think Hillary has shown herself in New York to be a competent and skilled legislator...I think she has shown leadership... and I think she would be a good president.

I worry about her because I think that she might mobilize an otherwise disenchanted republican base. I find it hard to imagine the religious right base of that party coming out in droves to vote FOR Rudy - a guy who is pro gun control, pro abortion, pro gay rights, on his third marriage... I think Rudy versus just about any democrat and the republican base stays home.

but I DO see them coming out in droves to vote AGAINST Hillary.

chosing the person to run the largest and most powerful country in the world on the basis of wanting to share a malted beverage with them is as shallow as chosing a spouse on the basis of hair color.

We are not on the same page here. Voting for someone you like is completely different than voting for someone based on gender or race. I am not saying the person you like is the "best" choice. It's not however shallow. I know women who have never voted, and know nothing about politics that are talking about voting for Hilary simply because she's a woman. I have a feeling the only reason you are defending this is because you are a Democrat. This is another problem. People need to be individual Americans that just so happen to be a registered "whatever". In today's times people see the country through his/her party. Not based on truth or substance. You can be a Republican and believe in abortion and civil unions. You can be a Democrat and be against abortion and gay marriage. This is possible. It happens also. But the majority still just agree with what the "party" says in the long run. It creates this situation we have here. Americans hating Americans based off of political affiliation.

You mean as shallow as accusing someone of being an idiot if they have a hard time with public speaking. In the Presidents case, not only is he dyslexic but he knows that when he speaks, he is being watched by everyone on the planet and a large number of them are studying every word, searching for any possible mistake that can be used to jump on his ass and accuse him of being a liar, retarded, stupid, etc......do that for six years and see how you speak in public. And yet he has enough character that he disarms assholes like you and everyone else who will judge a person on his accent or pronunciation, with his own sense of humor.

How many women(Democrats) ignored the fact that Bill Clinton was a low rent slut and an awful husband that made his wife seem like a weak, pathetic, clinging doormat.......and would vote for him today. Why didn't Steve Forbes stand a chance at being elected President? He wouldn't have gotten any votes from women(in general)because of his looks just like Hillary's uglyness and giant ankle-less legs is a turnoff for superficial men. I wouldn't want a person that is as weak as Hillary, a woman that would stay and defend a hillbilly white trash clown like her husband just for the political power.....she displays absolutely no character whatsoever, she is one that will do anything and take any abuse to gain power.....she is pathetic.

It says a lot about you that you could back such a do nothing, know nothing candidate that nobody would know about if it wasn't for her sham of a "marriage" to an ex President.:)

You mean as shallow as accusing someone of being an idiot if they have a hard time with public speaking.

It says a lot about you that you could back such a do nothing, know nothing candidate that nobody would know about if it wasn't for her sham of a "marriage" to an ex President.:)

I do not accuse Bush of being an idiot because he cannot speak without a prepared script and a teleprompter.... there have been many folks who have intelligence who were not good public speakers. I accuse Bush of being incurious and dull.... for all his wealth and opportunity, he never cared to travel and learn about this big free world that he is now the leader of...but many reports, he is profoundly uninformed about the intricacies of the middle east and Islam not even knowing that there were sects within Islam that held deep seated enmity toward one another - knowledge which would have been extremely instructive as he planned this bloody, counterproductive war.

And there are many republican Senators, and republican constituents in New York that give Hillary HIGH marks for accomplishments as a senator and for knowledge of public policy issues. She is an accomplished attorney, an author.... Bush has never written as much as a comic book... for you to claim that Hillary is a do-nothing, know-nothing candidate shows just how virulently partisan you are.... and what a fucking moron you are as well.

She has FORGOTTEN more about public policy and governance that Bush has ever learned. She is not my candidate of choice, but if and when she gets my party's nomination, I'll work my ass off to help her get elected...not that she'll need much help in Maine.

How many women(Democrats) ignored the fact that Bill Clinton was a low rent slut and an awful husband that made his wife seem like a weak, pathetic, clinging doormat.......and would vote for him today.

Who thinks that? Only ignorant quack jobs living in the dark ages. If anything, Hilary comes across as being a strong, opinionated and intelligent woman...anything but weak and pathetic clinging doormat. It's quite obvious she chose to stay with Bill for her own personal gain...their marriage seems more of a business arrangement than one full of love...that however, is none of the public's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back