Hillary Accused of Flying

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who is flirting with a Republican presidential bid in 2016, took some tough shots Tuesday at the likely Democratic front-runner – effectively accusing Hillary Clinton of running for office on a record of air travel.

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

Carly Fiorina Reminds Hillary Traveling is an Activity Not an Accomplishment - Katie Pavlich

Can anybody come up with a reason to vote for Hillary? Liberals... To her, travel is accomplishment. Obama believes if he gives a speech about a problem, the problem is solved. Harry Reid thinks if he stands in the way of legislation, he has accomplished legislation.

Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO who is flirting with a Republican presidential bid in 2016, took some tough shots Tuesday at the likely Democratic front-runner – effectively accusing Hillary Clinton of running for office on a record of air travel.

"Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said. “But unlike Hillary Clinton, I know that flying is an activity, not an accomplishment.”

Carly Fiorina Reminds Hillary Traveling is an Activity Not an Accomplishment - Katie Pavlich

Can anybody come up with a reason to vote for Hillary? Liberals... To her, travel is accomplishment. Obama believes if he gives a speech about a problem, the problem is solved. Harry Reid thinks if he stands in the way of legislation, he has accomplished legislation.

...Accused of flying...

cf4ecff19343b94f5911cd5c3ad8bf631493b898f3d8cd7c19a937bd46c204f7.jpg

May we burn her? :)

The one thing that liberals could say about Hillary's qualifications is that they are leagues ahead of what Obama's qualifications were. Of course having none is not that hard to beat.

And to think a small per-centage of naive females under 25 use the reason to want Hillary is that she is a woman. and thats it. are they living in Lost Angeles or Pluto?

...Accused of flying...

cf4ecff19343b94f5911cd5c3ad8bf631493b898f3d8cd7c19a937bd46c204f7.jpg

May we burn her? :)

Red Adair died.

How would you put the fire out, she's got the lard to burn a Polish winter?

The Dems must not be too confident that Hillary can win.
That's why they are going after Scott Walker so early....
They need to chip away at him early and often.
Soon to be released story of how Walker misspelled a word in the third grade.

Fiorina. :lol: Now there's a blast from the past.

I hope they do run Hillary. I mean she wanted to be a senator. So she moved to a liberal state. Where she knew she would win. She couldn't win in the state she was from. She also lost the presidential nomination to the least qualified candidate in history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back