Hildebeast Clinton says email scandal apology was 'against my better judgment'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Clinton said she gave a false apology for her use of an unauthorized email server during her time as secretary of state.

"We'll just say what you did was a mistake. It was dumb. It's over. And that will end it," Clinton said in the Hulu documentary released Friday, Hillary, about her life. "I didn't not believe that. I wasn't convinced of that. But I understood the frustration of my campaign."

"So against my better judgment, I said, 'OK, fine,'" she said about giving a series of interviews which led to an apology on ABC News.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

LUaMFol.jpg

272724_image.jpg

Former State Department Employee Sentenced for Conspiring with Chinese Agents

And yet she got less time than Roger Stone ...........Imagine that...

Was she bankrupted like Flynn..........NOPE............

Duel system of Justice....................and now the pompus ass Clinton saying she should have never apologized............She should have been prosecuted for 110 counts under the Espionage act.

Elitist's like Hillary take great pleasure in rubbing the average U.S. muppet"s face in our two-tiered system of Justice!

Delusional to say the least. Remember laws that apply to most of us do not apply to her and her elitist cadre of crooks. I am amazed mainstream media gives her the time of day, book publishers pay millions, speaker fees paid to hear her lies, yet what concerns me more is people show up pay hard earned money to read and hear her interpretation of fact which is nothing more than crap. Most of those on the other side of the isle walk away with grace, those on the left simply can not retreat into obscurity until they are finished rewriting their assumed legacy. Talk about a worthless self serving person.

HOw many years have you stupid fuck ups been waiting to get Hillary?
Why do you ignorant assholes let her live rent free in your heads?
OH WAIT!!!!! It's the only way you can divert your shrunken, littered craniums for the disastrous cockroach Trump, making fun of the coronavirus today with his little
"It's a perfect test, it was a perfect letter and it was a perfect phone call" pissing comments at the CDC today in Atlanta.
How proud you Republican sewage must be of your Dear Leader.

OH WAIT!!!!! It's the only way you can divert your shrunken, littered craniums for the disastrous cockroach Trump, making fun of the coronavirus today with his little
"It's a perfect test, it was a perfect letter and it was a perfect phone call" pissing comments at the CDC today in Atlanta.

RubberRoom7.gif

Interesting that it still hasn't dawned on her that using a private server in the first place is what should have been against her better judgement....

Interesting that it still hasn't dawned on her that using a private server in the first place is what should have been against her better judgement....

Not to mention sending and receiving classified information on an unprotected server. The law as written does not require evidence of intent, if you expose classified material to possible unauthorized access you have broken the law and should be indicted, intentionally or not. Evidence of unauthorized access is not required either, there are rules and procedures to be followed that are clearly defined. The fact that you are a candidate for president is irrelevant; there are people in prison right now who have done less than she did. It takes a humongous amount of chutzpah to say what she's saying.

trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

She keeps giving interviews so....... gee I guess she is keeping herself a talking point. Get over it.
She makes money off her book and public speeches, so it makes her fair game like everyone else.

Forum List

Back