Hilary Hit List

...snip...

There was a special circle of Clinton hell reserved for people who had endorsed Obama or stayed on the fence after Bill and Hillary had raised money for them, appointed them to a political post or written a recommendation to ice their kid’s application to an elite school. On one early draft of the hit list, each Democratic member of Congress was assigned a numerical grade from 1 to 7, with the most helpful to Hillary earning 1s and the most treacherous drawing 7s. The set of 7s included Sens. John Kerry (D-Mass.), Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), as well as Reps. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Baron Hill (D-Ind.) and Rob Andrews (D-N.J.).

Yet even a 7 didn’t seem strong enough to quantify the betrayal of some onetime allies.

Read more: Hillary?s Hit List - Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes - POLITICO Magazine

...snip...

There was a special circle of Clinton hell reserved for people who had endorsed Obama or stayed on the fence after Bill and Hillary had raised money for them, appointed them to a political post or written a recommendation to ice their kid’s application to an elite school. On one early draft of the hit list, each Democratic member of Congress was assigned a numerical grade from 1 to 7, with the most helpful to Hillary earning 1s and the most treacherous drawing 7s. The set of 7s included Sens. John Kerry (D-Mass.), Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Bob Casey (D-Pa.) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), as well as Reps. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), Baron Hill (D-Ind.) and Rob Andrews (D-N.J.).

Yet even a 7 didn’t seem strong enough to quantify the betrayal of some onetime allies.

Read more: Hillary?s Hit List - Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes - POLITICO Magazine

and we thought that Chicago politics was dirty. :eusa_whistle:

Need more info.

The Right need to focus their hate on a target and Clinton will be the target replacing Obama come 2016.

RULE 13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
- Saul Alinsky

...snip...

Because Karl Rove fights clean -- remember John McCain in S.C. 2000 Primary.

Because Roger Fatty Ailes fights clean.

Do be so easily fooled by your team.

Conservatives need to attack Hilary as ruthlessly as the liberal machine attacks their opponets - make the playing field even. Romney was too nice. She does not believe in the sovereignty of the USA; she is a new world order bitch! She needs to be bludgeoned with Benghazi incessantly. Too bad most of her constituency couldn't find Libya on a map, and don't give a shit.
I'm sure everyone on her " hit list" will ardently support her when she runs; winning is preeminent for the liberal machine.

It seems she has become a Clinton through and through.

I think the title of the article is completely misleading. My thoughts about Clinton's run aside, after seeing the machine grinding at President Clinton I don't have much stomach for this kind of thing. If there are actual points to agree or disagree with a candidate so be it but this kind of "hit list" stuff can be left out.

Need more info.

they are trying to make her out to be a bully like christy ... the problem they have is not only did she have their names on the list, but instead of holding it against them she tried to turn them around to be on her side of thinking... she called many when they won their election... what ever they accomplish she personally Congratulated them ... un like christie by cutting them off ... she did the opposite .... see thats what happens when they don't do their research ... then try to make it into something its not... its back firing on the republicans ... and they can't stand it ...

Conservatives need to attack Hilary as ruthlessly as the liberal machine attacks their opponets - make the playing field even. Romney was too nice. She does not believe in the sovereignty of the USA; she is a new world order bitch! She needs to be bludgeoned with Benghazi incessantly. Too bad most of her constituency couldn't find Libya on a map, and don't give a shit.
I'm sure everyone on her " hit list" will ardently support her when she runs; winning is preeminent for the liberal machine.

your screen name fits you to a "T" "DUPED" you're continually duped by the rights thinking machine ... I would say I feel for ya, but, you deserve what you get ...

...snip...

Because Karl Rove fights clean -- remember John McCain in S.C. 2000 Primary.

Because Roger Fatty Ailes fights clean.

Do be so easily fooled by your team.

politics is a dirty business, but there are degrees of dirty and the clintons are the most dirty.

and slandering a dead man is really sweet of you cons.

god knows no con ever committed suicide huh?

Hilary cant have ever hit her head and a man who has been fighting depression for years would never commit suicide huh?

they don't allow dems to be human and they allow their own to wear diapers while fucking their now dead favorite prostitutes to be re elected.

then they cheer dropping white phosphorous on babies in Iraq

Need more info.

they are trying to make her out to be a bully like christy ... the problem they have is not only did she have their names on the list, but instead of holding it against them she tried to turn them around to be on her side of thinking... she called many when they won their election... what ever they accomplish she personally Congratulated them ... un like christie by cutting them off ... she did the opposite .... see thats what happens when they don't do their research ... then try to make it into something its not... its back firing on the republicans ... and they can't stand it ...

She did throw her support behind Obama in 2008, which she did not have to do. There are several reasons she might not have.

As far as my personal opinion in 2008 I argued against Clinton as fiercely as I have on any candidate. The reason is that she was not going to win the general election. For several reasons, some very subtle, Obama was the winning candidate. One item in particular was both candidates had message boards before the primary. I signed up for both. On Clinton's board I found people very aggressive to anyone who voiced a dissenting opinion. I stated that on her board. On Obama's board everyone sounded angry. I stated that on his board. On Clinton's board I got ripped apart. I came back to Obama's board about a week later and everyone seemed much more relaxed. I am not suggesting anyone read my posts, I think it was just the evolution the campaigns were going through. If Clinton has a very aggressive base this time the "hit list" may not be accurate but it is going to stick.

Forum List

Back