Hilarious

Defying Trump, Chicago will continue as immigrant sanctuary
They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.
NYC too, I heard. They have that choice. No federal funds, that's all.

both NYC and Chicago have HEART

and a penchant to hide criminals

which of them is hiding criminals?

NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, any of the others that call themselves Sanctuary cities

They act so tough, but want their republican governor to fight for them, I'd say fuck off Chicago.

both NYC and Chicago have HEART

and a penchant to hide criminals

which of them is hiding criminals?

NYC, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, any of the others that call themselves Sanctuary cities

oh------I have never been THAT FAR WEST

it should be the choice of the State. Not the fed and not local.

However, the fed has the responsibility to prevent them from coming in undocumented.

So, in theory, if the federal government did their job properly, the state nor the cities would have the dilemma to begin with.

However, the fed has the responsibility to prevent them from coming in undocumented.

sorry-----who gets in, who gets citizenship and ---who goes is
a FEDERAL ISSUE local issue is "who can get drunk"

So, in theory, if the federal government did their job properly, the state nor the cities would have the dilemma to begin with.

This is an easy fix (no pun intended):

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

It's a fight they can't win. Not only can the FED withhold funding, they can also impose sanctions.

And I wouldn't go as far as to say ALL CHICAGOANS are on board with this. This defiance of federal law comes straight from the radical left leaders of these cities, that as we all know are harboring illegal aliens in hopes of votes so THEY can stay in power. There would be NOTHING to stop the FEDS from simply entering these cities and rounding up illegals on their own.

The President just needs to tell the country that all federal funding will be cut off from City Governments who run their cites as 'Sanctuary Cities'. Go one step further and inform Governors that they have 1 month from the announcement to get their cities in line and following this or federal funding for states with Sanctuary cities will be cut. This will incentivize the Governors to actively work to end Sanctuary cities.

Any city who violates Federal Law should NOT be eligible to receive federal funds. Period.

Easy, dear., nothing easy or even doable about your
solution

It's a fight they can't win. Not only can the FED withhold funding, they can also impose sanctions.

And I wouldn't go as far as to say ALL CHICAGOANS are on board with this. This defiance of federal law comes straight from the radical left leaders of these cities, that as we all know are harboring illegal aliens in hopes of votes so THEY can stay in power. There would NOTHING to stop the FEDS from simply entering these cities and rounding up illegals on their own.

don't hold your breath

And I wouldn't go as far as to say ALL CHICAGOANS are on board with this. This defiance of federal law comes straight from the radical left leaders of these cities, that as we all know are harboring illegal aliens in hopes of votes so THEY can stay in power. There would NOTHING to stop the FEDS from simply entering these cities and rounding up illegals on their own.

don't hold your breath
You'd be wise to take your own advice.

But then... there aren't many of you bubble heads I'd deam "wise."

sorry-----who gets in, who gets citizenship and ---who goes is
a FEDERAL ISSUE local issue is "who can get drunk"

I guess you had an issue comprehending my post. I take blame. Perhaps I could have been more articulate.

don't hold your breath
You'd be wise to take your own advice.

But then... there aren't many of you bubble heads I'd deam "wise."

still dreaming-------try to ROUSE YOURSELF

solution
why?

solution
Rosie, no one has ever explained WHY cities are insisting on harboring/supplying services to undocumented persons. I would like to understand but no one seems to want to explain the reasons. Would you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back