Hilarious Videos of Liberal Mental Meltdowns Over Trump Victory Go Viral

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You can't make this shit up!!!

I believe it was Rush Limbaugh who once said that liberals in power are dangerous but once they are out of power they are funny. And when they unexpectedly lose power in a most stunning way as happened last Tuesday when Donald Trump won the presidency, they are absolutely hilarious as you will see.

I normally would suggest breaking out the popcorn and beer when viewing these Mental Meltdown videos but better not since you could choke while laughing. These videos are just that funny!!!

Read more at newsbusters.org ...

And there are LOTS MORE of them out there!!

Right now on YouTube there are dozens, perhaps hundreds, of hilarious liberal mental meltdown compilation videos which have gone viral. Once you start watching them you just can't stop enjoying the over the top real life comedy. So let your humble correspondent be your guide through just a couple of these videos as I review the highlights

I believe it was Rush Limbaugh who once said that liberals in power are dangerous but once they are out of power they are funny. And when they unexpectedly lose power in a most stunning way as happened last Tuesday when Donald Trump won the presidency, they are absolutely hilarious as you will see.

I normally would suggest breaking out the popcorn and beer when viewing these Mental Meltdown videos but better not since you could choke while laughing. These videos are just that funny!!!

Right now on YouTube there are dozens, perhaps hundreds, of hilarious liberal mental meltdown compilation videos which have gone viral. Once you start watching them you just can't stop enjoying the over the top real life comedy. So let your humble correspondent be your guide through just a couple of these videos as I review the highlights
Did you see this one? LMAO

Some of them aren't so funny though.

Woman should be arrested for child abuse.
. You would be surprised upon how much of this crap goes on. I was doing a maintenance job in a neighborhood one time, and it was a neighborhood that had deteriorated over the years, and it had become a government dependent neighborhood. Well across the street from the address I was working at , I heard this terrible cursing going on so I looked over to see what was the camotion that was going on. Well to my horror there was a black lady yelling the F word at her 5 year old child saying get your little F-ing ace in this house RIGHT NOW, and because the child was moving to slow (probably out of pure fear), she kept on cursing the child until the child finally made it to the porch.. I asked the man I was working for, does this happen over here alot or is that an isolated case or incident ?? He just said that the neighborhood wasn't what it used to be years ago, and alot of crazy stuff was going on now. Wow.

Last edited:
IMG_0953.JPG

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)

I wish I could take credit for this but, I found it on Facebook.

30 years or so ago, many of these exhibitors would have been wrapped in wet sheets at the local asylum.

Unreal.

. You would be surprised upon how much of this crap goes on. I was doing a maintenance job in a neighborhood one time, and it was a neighborhood that had deteriorated over the years, and it had become a government dependent neighborhood. Well across the street from the address I was working at , I heard this terrible cursing going on so I looked over to see what was the camotion was that going on. Well to my horror there was a black lady yelling the F word at her 5 year old child saying get your little F-ing ace in this house RIGHT NOW, and because the child was moving to slow (probably out of pure fear), she kept on cursing the child until the child finally made it to the porch.. I asked the man I was working for, does this happen over here alot or is that an isolated case or incident ?? He just said that the neighborhood wasn't what it used to be years ago, and alot of crazy stuff was going on now. Wow.

Give a kid a spanking for doing bad is one thing, but mental abuse for a freakin' decision that meant nothing, that is bad, real bad.

She kicked him out, i hope the police showed up.

. You would be surprised upon how much of this crap goes on. I was doing a maintenance job in a neighborhood one time, and it was a neighborhood that had deteriorated over the years, and it had become a government dependent neighborhood. Well across the street from the address I was working at , I heard this terrible cursing going on so I looked over to see what was the camotion was that going on. Well to my horror there was a black lady yelling the F word at her 5 year old child saying get your little F-ing ace in this house RIGHT NOW, and because the child was moving to slow (probably out of pure fear), she kept on cursing the child until the child finally made it to the porch.. I asked the man I was working for, does this happen over here alot or is that an isolated case or incident ?? He just said that the neighborhood wasn't what it used to be years ago, and alot of crazy stuff was going on now. Wow.

Give a kid a spanking for doing bad is one thing, but mental abuse for a freakin' decision that meant nothing, that is bad, real bad.

No wonder they grow up to be full of hate. That kid doesn't stand a chance.

No wonder they grow up to be full of hate. That kid doesn't stand a chance.
. My grand daughter came to our house last week, and they had a mock vote at her elementory school ??????? Second grade ???????? Anyway she said she voted for Trump...... Now why are elementory schools involving young children in such a volital type of thing as this election in the first place. ?????? Are these public worker liberals trying to feel out who their so called enemies are by quizzing the children ??

Interesting accent... I wonder where he emigrated from... Homostonia?

You know who that is, right?

You know who that is, right?

No... Who?

Forum List

Back