HILARIOUS CLINTON IS NOW A "PROGRESSIVE"????????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
:thewave: Did my ears deceive me last night? Did I hear grandma proclaim herself a progressive? Either Bernie is on to something here or Ms Grandma is grasping at anything and everything for a Democratic win....because throughout her political career, both she and Bill have been nothing but DINO....and we had 8 years of proof to back up that claim. She's a middle of the road candidate who's being challenged and forced to embrace a democratic platform that she would be running from by now, where it not for Bernie Sanders. She would also be a candidate who by now would be throwing Obama so far under the bus, you'd wander did she ever know the guy. Again, thank you Senator Sanders. Hilarious Clinton is a conservative moderate and I hope the minorities of this nation who she depends so heavily upon, see the real Hillary, like we all have....she's nothing but a pandering money grabbing troll!!:dance:

She's the Jeb Bush of the Democrat Party.

But....half of Dems WANT the good old boy DC establishment.

Who woulda thunk it right? Our good old liberal friends....raised on protests and listening to Rage Against the Machine.....are voting for old white establishment to keep the power.

:thewave: Did my ears deceive me last night? Did I hear grandma proclaim herself a progressive? Either Bernie is on to something here or Ms Grandma is grasping at anything and everything for a Democratic win....because throughout her political career, both she and Bill have been nothing but DINO....and we had 8 years of proof to back up that claim. She's a middle of the road candidate who's being challenged and forced to embrace a democratic platform that she would be running from by now, where it not for Bernie Sanders. She would also be a candidate who by now would be throwing Obama so far under the bus, you'd wander did she ever know the guy. Again, thank you Senator Sanders. Hilarious Clinton is a conservative moderate and I hope the minorities of this nation who she depends so heavily upon, see the real Hillary, like we all have....she's nothing but a pandering money grabbing troll!!:dance:

She's a Blue Dog Democrat and if anyone want to disagree then they should really review her past, and let me add that when she was a First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State she was not that good at any of those titles, so what the hell make anyone believe she will be a great or even average President?

I am warming to Sanders and I am a Fiscal Conservative and can live with the idea of Sanders as President and the Congress ( House and Senate ) staying GOP...

no matter where she stands she has more baggage than paris hilton checking into a hotel.....i dont trust her and would never vote for her....she is too tarnished for me....

• Banned

She's a Blue Dog Democrat and if anyone want to disagree then they should really review her past, and let me add that when she was a First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State she was not that good at any of those titles, so what the hell make anyone believe she will be a great or even average President?

I am warming to Sanders and I am a Fiscal Conservative and can live with the idea of Sanders as President and the Congress ( House and Senate ) staying GOP...

I am a progressive democrat......and although I challenge some to the ideas Bernie has, with free free free, I am for anyone who is willing to put the people of this country finally first when it comes to political discussions. I agree with all you said, however, do enlighten me on why you the a GOP congress is a good idea? These lunatics have brought nothing to the table of moving this country forward, absolutely nothing.

• Banned
no matter where she stands she has more baggage than paris hilton checking into a hotel.....i dont trust her and would never vote for her....she is too tarnished for me....

I completely agree with you. The Clintons have always been messy, always

I am a progressive democrat......and although I challenge some to the ideas Bernie has, with free free free, I am for anyone who is willing to put the people of this country finally first when it comes to political discussions. I agree with all you said, however, do enlighten me on why you the a GOP congress is a good idea? These lunatics have brought nothing to the table of moving this country forward, absolutely nothing.

I believe in a balance government, and having a one party rule from either political party is never a good thing for this country...

Forum List

Back