Highland Park Shooter in Custody

Damn that sounded just like something a MAGA fag would say.
Fag? Welcome to our side. What I notice is how you in your typical negro privilege are allowed to say that, cause your white lefty massas know you aren't smart enough to know any better.

Fag? Welcome to our side. What I notice is how you in your typical negro privilege are allowed to say that, cause your white lefty massas know you aren't smart enough to know any better.
Tell us foul owl what can you say? Trump told you it was OK to be an open racist POS again. MAGA.

Tell us foul owl what can you say? Trump told you it was OK to be an open racist POS again. MAGA.
Ahhhh, what's the matter "brutha." Having a hard time dealing with people calling you what you actually are? Nothing but a tool for your democrat massas?

No, the problem is, this guy, who is pretty seriously disturbed, was still able to walk in to a gun store, buy a gun, and shoot a bunch of people.

That's the problem.

What are we going to do about that problem?

Nothing. We note that is the problem over and over and what do we do? (I have no idea how he got his gun yet)

So again........the back story to nearly every single one of these events is the same. Someone well know by the authorities to have some real issues that have gave clues to what they are capable of doing.

What will the discussion revolve around once again? Not what we can do to address people like this. We will bicker over which party is to blame, when in fact both are as neither party is willing to actually address the issue.

Revealed: Highland Park 'shooter who killed at least six and injured dozens' in July 4 massacre was 'known to law enforcement'​

Revealed: Highland Park 'shooter' was 'known to law enforcement'

To note, this article does the same thing I am noting.

Any excuse will do.
I wasn't there and by happy coincidence, neither were you, so I guess speculation will see most productive to some, while wait for more info, appeals to others.

It's Chicago....there is never gonna be a problem getting a gun in a city that the Dems have turned into a third world country

There is never a problem getting a gun anywhere, but it's not going to try and stop you from ignoring the actual issues here and make it all political.

As I've noted many times, this has become a mental health issue for the country.

There is never a problem getting a gun anywhere, but it's not going to try and stop you from ignoring the actual issues here and make it all political.

As I've noted many times, this has become a mental health issue for the country.
That's not true at all....where I live the city isn't overrun by gangs....it's much harder to get a gun. You'd either have to go to some sort of gun store, where there is a background check etc...or you can buy from private trade, but you'd have to know where to look, or know the person....you can't just walk up to any street corner like in places like Chicago.

That's not true at all....where I live the city isn't overrun by gangs....it's much harder to get a gun. You'd either have to go to some sort of gun store, where there is a background check etc...or you can buy from private trade, but you'd have to know where to look, or know the person....you can't just walk up to any street corner like in places like Chicago.

The local bulletin board. It's not hard. But you keep on trying to demonize those you see a different political bent for the problems and the problems will continue.

Forum List

Back