Highland Park Shooter in Custody

I guess they didn't have 60 bullets for him, we need to take him into custody.
Maybe he gave up, surrendering peaceably, figuring the odds of coming out alive, taking on the cops or trying to run, weren't with him, when they stopped him. Lack of commitment?

That seems crazy to me. If it is an issue with over medicating our youth but we spend our time trying to blame other things...this is going to be an ongoing issue. That's awful. Can we agree on that?

Absolutely BUT I didn't say it was the issue, I said I believed it's possible it could be but as I note, no one seriously wants to address the mentally ill.

I've done a little research into the whole mass shooter thing and most of them seem to have mental issues that were at some point being treated with drugs. If we're giving young kids drugs because they don't pay attention as much as they should in class but there is a chance they become dangerous later on...call me nuts but I think we should let the kid look out the window in class.

You are correct that the vast majority have known issues. Many have been through some sort of treatment. What we are doing doesn't seem to be working too well but again, there are political positions to promote. Just look at this thread.

Lol!

Boredtoseeya thinks is a one-upper. Poor deluded ignorant libtards will be libtarded.

bode and joe b are desperate to try and foist this little shit off on the right wing. This image of hers comes from a commie web site. ALL other evidence of this shit have been erased. Fortunately there are dozens of people catching screen shots to preserve what this little monster is. One of the progressive left.

Of course, he's a chickenshit progressive.
Can't say I am in complete disagreement. It does not disturb me when criminals, take their own life or commit suicide by cop.

Forum List

Back