Highland Park Shooter in Custody

Highland Park Police Chief Lou Jogmen said 22-year-old Robert "Bobby" E. Crimo III was arrested around 6:30 p.m., more than eight hours after the shooting, following a chase in the north suburbs.

And it seems the cops didn't blast him away.

So once more.

We find out that a mass shooter is a severely disturbed person who had no problem getting a gun.

Illegal in the city he shot it if it is an AR. The fact that they haven't told us what type of weapon tells me that it probably isn't, but it will be turned into one ASAP. And look at that little antifa shithead. Does he make you proud joe b?

A couple of things, one he is dressed like antifa, two, a photo is out there of him in which he stares into camera(selfie)and his eyes strongly indicate nobody is home in there, meaning they are dead and devoid of any spark or warmth, this is very typical in schizophrenia and sociopathy.

I would wager this individual is well known to people in the community as a drug addled psychotic, marginalized somehow, yet I would also add that he is not disorganized in his actions, he had a plan and he followed it, he might be an antifa fringe actor, just to anti-social for inclusion even with them, but certainly known to them, or some such...

How would more armed civilians helped in any way?
Shut up, pack up your hate and just disappear.... The shooter almost certainly was acting due to you animals raging hate extravaganza these last few years, he is either one of you, or a wannabe one of you, or your antifa thug's! Such people are highly receptive to the hate/violence message, which is why good people always frown when democrats descend into their hate rages, take a good look at him, the democrat hate broadcast found a receiver... :wink:

Forum List

Back