Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Not when you look at his social media...This guy was mentally disturbed, and it would seem that trolling MAGA would be right in his wheelhouse...But, you and others seem so bent on blaming this on trump supporters in some way you are refusing to look at it with unbiased eyes...
There are no indications that he’s trolling them. And I‘m not blaming you or other Trump supporters for what he did.

Look at the topic. They’re trying to pin this on Antifa. I despise Antifa but it doesn’t seem like one of theirs.

Of course you won’t agree because you’re desperately trying to pin this on the left and refusing to look at it with unbiased eyes.

There are no indications that he’s trolling them. And I‘m not blaming you or other Trump supporters for what he did.

Look at the topic. They’re trying to pin this on Antifa. I despise Antifa but it doesn’t seem like one of theirs.

Of course you won’t agree because you’re desperately trying to pin this on the left and refusing to look at it with unbiased eyes.
Nah, that won't work on me....Look at his social media...He's definitely a lefty anarchist...

Nah, that won't work on me....Look at his social media...He's definitely a lefty anarchist...
Look at him wearing a Trump flag, wearing a Pepe the Frog shirt, and in crowds of Trump supporters cheering Trump.

You just desperately want to pin this on the left and you’re biased

I’m sure a quick perusal of the lyrics in his “rap” songs would answer the question of his political bent.

Which kind of gun? I haven't heard them identify it yet. Or does that come after the FBI uploa..err downloads thei..err his manifesto?
An official said the rifle was similar to an AR-15. Probably one of many clones.

He disguised himself as a woman after the shooting. That seals it. No question he's a leftist.

He is just a disturbed kid that joined up and sided with whatever seemed cool at the time.

The unreasonable need to pigeon hole him into one party or the other is just stupid

Look at him wearing a Trump flag, wearing a Pepe the Frog shirt, and in crowds of Trump supporters cheering Trump.

You just desperately want to pin this on the left and you’re biased
Wearing the Trump flag clearly looks like mocking to me, in crowds of Trump supporters, you mean dressed like Waldo? Yeah, that's mocking as well...

Like I said, trying to spin this around to pin him on the right is laughable....

Wearing the Trump flag clearly looks like mocking to me, in crowds of Trump supporters, you mean dressed like Waldo? Yeah, that's mocking as well...

Like I said, trying to spin this around to pin him on the right is laughable....
Looks like mocking to you because you’re biased.

I posted a clip of him, not dressed as Waldo, in a crowd of Trump supporters cheering for Trump.

Your desperation is noted. You’re looking at this from your biased perspective.

And if discovered all of you on the far left will want to ignore reality and say he is just another nut…

I say show me a Trump supporter in Chicago because the fact is you guys have been caught lying about this before or did you forget about the two black guys that were paid by your poster boy that claimed he was assaulted by Trumpsters in Chicago?

Funny how the far left already have the cliff notes right before the shooting…
Truth hurts. Sorry.

Forum List

Back