Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Still can’t tell what his motive is. He’s definitely into politics, but not sure which side.

There’s pictures of him with a Trump flag and also wearing a Pepe the Frog shirt.

Every skinny tattooed white guy isn’t in Antifa so it’s still unknown.
Lol…You’re praying it’s not…

Well, it would have been nice if someone reported him.
It would have been nicer if someone did a background check on him BEFORE he got the gun.

Oh, please.
The US is the ONLY country where this kind of shit happens on a regular basis, because we are the only country that let's the gun industry write the gun laws and have complete civil immunity from liability.
1. I wonder if the FBI infiltrates antifa like they do "white nationalists"?
2. Guns are not liable, the one who pulls the trigger is liable.
3. There are more shootings every Saturday night in every US city with more deaths, so why the focus on crazies and not city shootings? We'll see if the MSM focuses on Cremo's antifa "anti-patriotism" background.

1. I wonder if the FBI infiltrates antifa like they do "white nationalists"?
2. Guns are not liable, the one who pulls the trigger is liable.
3. There are more shootings every Saturday night in every US city with more deaths, so why the focus on crazies and not city shootings? We'll see if the MSM focuses on Cremo's antifa "anti-patriotism" background.

The FBI has a long history of infiltrating the mostly peaceful left... read up on the shit they used to pull in the 1960's.
Guns are the problem. If you have no trigger to pull, you aren't a problem.
Yes, we tolerate 43,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes every year, we've become numb to it unless there is a mass shooting like this one. Shame on us.

Anyone that does not vote for the duopoly

anyone that puts party before country.
With a huge size of government, the duopoly theory will never be reduced unless we become fully totalitarian with one power base. Progs promote huge government and Repubs follow along. However, they have tried to stop or at least slow the expansion but are called haters for any program not given full funding in every budget agenda.

Dipshit….it isn’t the AR it would be the bullet…..the AR style can have different barrels which means different sized bullets….you idiot.

Was it in 5.56 or 30.06? Do you know which is bigger?

The Dr. who was on on scene before even paramedics arrived described bodies blown up in "unspeakable horror", you asswipe.

Sounds like an AR was the weapon used, shit head.

Yep………they wouldn’t be scrubbing his social media if he was a trump supporter…..

Do you know how many young people have been turned into mutants in public schools, who hate what their parents believe in because the leftists have melted their brains?
No we don't know, but how about filling us in, mouth breather?

Post 48. He had a Trump flag around his shoulders.

I also posted a link to a video of him in a crowd of people cheering for Trump.
I saw the picture of him with the Trump flag around his shoulders and his body language in the photo looked like he was joking around with the flag and not serious about it at all… More like mocking Trump voting base.

As for being at the Trump rally you can provide the clip where he is cheering on Trump and him at a rally doesn’t mean he was there in support of Trump.

The likelihood of this shooter being a Trump supporter from Chicago is unlikely seeing the City is deeply Democrat and has been since I was born, but you have to believe he is one so you can live with the thought he killed those people because of Trump and the far right lunacy…

In my personal opinion I am going with what one poster stated he is a Anarchists that most likely killed those people for fifteen minutes of fame because the media will give it to him until they realize he ain’t a Trump voter…

Now let discuss the fact that individual is a dead man walking and will be executed for his crime.

He will be at Stateville Prison for the next ten to fifteen years waiting for his death and has ruined not only the lives of those he shot and killed but those at that parade along with his family life.

Now here is my question what happens if you discover he is a AOC or Sanders loving supporter that believe in the DSA and did this all because of the USSC rulings will you admit both sides have their lunatics or will you go silent and want to ignore the threat on all sides that is ruining this country?

The Dr. who was on on scene before even paramedics arrived described bodies blown up in "unspeakable horror", you asswipe.

Sounds like an AR was the weapon used, shit head.
It could have been but if it wasn’t what will you say then?

Will you admit to your mistake or double down on your vulgarity and demand people do as you want?

Your buddy that did the shooting ( because you write as a unhinged lunatic ) is a dead man walking and you better hope he isn’t some far left lunatic like you because then you need to own your hate and admit you are as much of a threat as him…
No we don't know, but how about filling us in, mouth breather?

And no one would EVER photoshop anything like that….Gawd you people are gullible liars…

can you offer some sort of evidence this is photoshopped?

1657021484634.png

You people are idiots….duopoly this, duopoly that…What a joke.

another non-high school graduate that does not know the meanings of words.

that is a common failing among the Trump faithful.

Forum List

Back