Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

it means that i am telling the truth about the lies your dem comrades spout . my credibility is better than the lefts .
Maybe I would find you more credible if you didn’t defensively ramble about unrelated things. Sorry.

How someone chooses to be addressed isn't my concern.

Your rambling about unrelated gender issues doesn't make you more credible either.
its about credibility ... remember credibility matters to you .... i find it interesting that you back a party that has absolutely no credibility whatsoever .

its about credibility ... remember credibility matters to you .... i find it interesting that you back a party that has absolutely no credibility whatsoever .
And I don't find you credible. Sorry.

Not my problem if you don't like that.

nah doesnt bother me at all ... the Crimo had stay woke on his twitter page ... i saw it .. i know the truth ... sorry that you dont and will never know the truth about the little scumbag ...
Neat. Well you can’t back up that claim and I don’t believe you.

The cops failed to arrest the kid......that's on you.....

The gun makers did their job....they performed the Federally mandated background check for gun purchases......they did that, for each gun the killer bought........they did their job...

If that didn't come up on the background check, then the background check was inadequate.

The key thing, a freak walks into your gun store with his daddy co-signing his gun card, and someone thought it was a good idea to sell him a semi-automatic rifle.

if i said he had Trump 2024 on his twitter page youd believe it .... sorry to tell ya pall he had stay woke .
That’s a lie. I’d need to see that he had Trump 2024 on his Twitter page as well.

And you wonder why I don’t find you credible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back