High School Cheerleaders Punished For Supporting President Trump

That’s a disgrace. If it were a Democratic candidate, no one would have said anything and it would have been overlooked. Do liberals see the hate they are spreading. The far left is far out there and I think normal liberals even see how crazy the far left has gotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High school cheerleaders 'on probation' after posing with Trump banner, NC district says
News NowThe Charlotte Observer — By Hayley Fowler The Charlotte Observer

Sept. 17-- Cheerleaders at a North Carolina high school were put on probation after a picture of them with a pro-Trump banner during a football game circulated on social media-and some people aren't happy about it.

The North Carolina High School Athletic Association placed the cheerleading squad at North Stanly High School on probation for the remainder of the season, Stanly County Schools announced Monday.

But the NCHSAA "has not defined the terms of the probation," and the team is expected to continue cheering, the school district said in a release.

AT&T

When are we going to retaliate?

TEACHING KIDS TO LIE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE IS FROWNED ON ..

Except that didn't happen. We are walking down a bad road that will eventually take away free speech from anyone that doesn't agree with a political view. It will become, if we can't beat them, silence them.

We need to defend all free speech not just what we agree with, otherwise one day your speech will be silenced as well.

It was meant to be American Night, the cheerleaders were promoting the Russian cuckold...

Lads, this has come before... The cheerleaders represent the school, the MAGA sign is a political statement... The cheerleaders are not representing the school by promoting a political agenda.... If you want this to be changes I suggest you look up the brown shirts...

Except that didn't happen. We are walking down a bad road that will eventually take away free speech from anyone that doesn't agree with a political view. It will become, if we can't beat them, silence them.

We need to defend all free speech not just what we agree with, otherwise one day your speech will be silenced as well.

oooooo bullshit !

the biggest liar in the history of US politics doesnt deserve to ASSOCIATE WITH KIDS.

It was meant to be American Night, the cheerleaders were promoting the Russian cuckold...

Lads, this has come before... The cheerleaders represent the school, the MAGA sign is a political statement... The cheerleaders are not representing the school by promoting a political agenda.... If you want this to be changes I suggest you look up the brown shirts...

Utterly stupid...but it's you

Typical hit piece form Todd. Pushing his book

"Trump Derangement Syndrome afflicts mostly liberals and renders them zombie-like in a flop sweat."

"perpetually offended snowflakes"

"So why do I have a sneaking suspicion that had the kids been waving an anti-Trump banner the school district would’ve turned a blind eye?"

He obviously means had they posed under an anti Trumpybear banner and then posted that on the net.

But he gets paid to push buttons, like in the above examples.

How ludicrous. When I was young we supported openly in high school who we wanted to be president without repercussions. This is political correctness insanity. These girls are true American Patriots who love America.

Todd Starnes: High school cheerleaders punished for supporting Trump

The article states the county has a policy that does not allow political stunts within the context of sporting events.

So, you just wanna pick & choose which rules folks should follow & should not follow?

The cheer leading squad either are too ignorant to know about the policy, or they are too arrogant to give a shit.

Ignorance isn't an excuse, and arrogance is worse.

Maybe they will learn a lesson from this but prolly not. Most of them are prolly blondes.

This is not a matter of "freedom of speech" or "political correctness." The school board does not espouse partisan political views.

These girls did this during a football game on what was billed as America Night, where attendees were encouraged to wear red, white, and blue. Their sign was obviously a political campaign banner., even referring to "2020," They were wearing their school uniforms with political-slogan hats on top. They knew better. Outside of school, they are free to say anything they wish.

Free speech is legally subject to content-neutral time, place, and manner restrictions. The rules apply to everyone.

But you're alright with this, aye?

sing-for-change-obama.jpg

obama-poster-in-hall.jpg

But you're alright with this, aye?

sing-for-change-obama.jpg

obama-poster-in-hall.jpg

Democrats have always been hypocritical.

This kind of polarized distillation is a necessary discomfort that helps forge unity amongst the two very separate groups of Americans; and serves to more clearly illustrate not only the existence of, but also the necessity of the “us vs. them” mindset that many try to sweep under the rug. Such division is more productively met head on.

Forum List

Back