High school band refuses to buy music from ' White Composers'

I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.

Refusing to buy music based on the color of the composers skin is the most vile form of racism.

Exactly what we expect from you Stalinists.

Oh I like all music hon.

That's nice, but a school that refused to buy music from white composers is patently racist. You Stalinists think racism is kewl - it's not.
I had nothing to do with this school so I don't know what you're going on about hon.

I'm not sure that just because they may learn that they are not superior to others means they will hate who they are. Maybe that's just how you feel when you hear you're not superior.
If the opposition didn't sense superiority... These things wouldn't even be an issue. And we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

What opposition, the opposition to your society's institutional programming? Anyway, doubtful, plenty of posters here even have nothing better to do that post shyte about nonwhites all day long.

whats ironic here is musicians have always been fairly interracial ...
Yep. But today the left teaches kids that racism is cool.
i bet the people behind this dont think its racial at all....
Exactly. The left proclaim they are tolerant, compassionate and helping while at the same time silencing anyone they disagree with, not caring the ramifications of their actions and thinking they saved the world by torching a Starbucks.

Clearly some folks have not attended your sensitivity workshops.
So when Trump orders to have the Federal government refuse to do business with Muslims you'll go along with it.
I'm not part of the federal government so this will have nothing to do with me, thanks.
Public school...........

It's one thing for this White Guilt silliness to consume the PC zealots, let it, who cares.

But it's a little sad when they then push it on kids, making students as hateful and hypersensitive as they are.

Yuck.

Yeah, if we really want students to reject anxiety, hate and hypersensitivity perhaps we could teach them classes on infwars and alex jones stuff. That'll level 'em out.

It's one thing for this White Guilt silliness to consume the PC zealots, let it, who cares. But it's a little sad when they then push it on kids, making students as hateful and hypersensitive as they are. Yuck..
Yeah, if we really want students to reject anxiety, hate and hypersensitivity perhaps we could teach them classes on infwars and alex jones stuff. That'll level 'em out.
Maybe just stay away from both destructive ends of the spectrum, huh?

If the opposition didn't sense superiority... These things wouldn't even be an issue. And we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

What opposition, the opposition to your society's institutional programming? Anyway, doubtful, plenty of posters here even have nothing better to do that post shyte about nonwhites all day long.
The opposition being the race these folks are "opposed" to. You're not to quick are you? What's more; I find it doubtful that these people were motivated by the shyte posted here. Aside from the nearly extinct klan; almost no white groups assemble and tout racial superiority. These groups assembling to protest sense thier own inferiority, and so riot, ban, loot, and a myriad of other things to get whites to treat them in the way they perceive whites treat each other. It all centers on thier perception. Its thier problem to deal with. Most whites don't give a shit what blacks think of them. Maybe they should try that approach.

The opposition being the race these folks are "opposed" to. You're not to quick are you? What's more; I find it doubtful that these people were motivated by the shyte posted here. Aside from the nearly extinct klan; almost no white groups assemble and tout racial superiority. These groups assembling to protest sense thier own inferiority, and so riot, ban, loot, and a myriad of other things to get whites to treat them in the way they perceive whites treat each other. It all centers on thier perception. Its thier problem to deal with.most whites don't give a shit what blacks think of them. Maybe they should try that approach.

Oh ok, you seem upset about black folks hon.

The opposition being the race these folks are "opposed" to. You're not to quick are you? What's more; I find it doubtful that these people were motivated by the shyte posted here. Aside from the nearly extinct klan; almost no white groups assemble and tout racial superiority. These groups assembling to protest sense thier own inferiority, and so riot, ban, loot, and a myriad of other things to get whites to treat them in the way they perceive whites treat each other. It all centers on thier perception. Its thier problem to deal with.most whites don't give a shit what blacks think of them. Maybe they should try that approach.

Literacy and reading comprehension aren't your strong suits... Sadly that's all too common these days...

Literacy and reading comprehension aren't your strong suits... Sadly that's all too common these days...

You're just pouting and wailing about nonwhites hon. And you wonder why they know and recognize the society they inhabit.

You're just pouting and wailing about nonwhites hon. And you wonder why they know and recognize the society they inhabit.
Yeah chief... That must be it...

I'm sure your kind outreach efforts will lead to a national healing.

I'm sure your kind outreach efforts will lead to a national healing.
Like I give a shit...

HIGH SCHOOL BAND REFUSES TO BUY MUSIC FROM ‘WHITE COMPOSERS’
Students taught to view music in terms of race, gender, rather than artistic merit
High School Band Refuses to Buy Music from ‘White Composers’
===================================

Indoctrination teaching kids to hate being white. Social engineering is going to destroy these kids mentally.
They will hate who they are, yeah liberal retreads great job you freaks are causing innocent kids to be victims of your severe mental case issues. .................gawd you fks are pathetic.
well for me this is at worst just hypocrisy, if it were up to me no white artist would ever sell anything again.

That's just your conscience calling out to you when you hear the term "white privilege". Has nothing to do with white folks hating themselves.

Sure it does. It has everything to do with it.

How does examining how a society's institutions favor one group over others teach white kids to hate themselves?

Public schools are indoctrinating the kids, Maybe the sooner you can bring yourself to research this and or at least believe it the sooner you might realize what most on this post are trying to tell you.
Google " Public Schools Indoctrinating".

Why else do you think some of us will say you think your thoughts are your own but they aren't. It is the illusion of thought. The thoughts are not yours alone they are put there for you. You meaning kids within the public schools. Also meaning those indoctrinated via msm bs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back