High School Band Practicing in Plastic Bubbles

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This has to be the most absurd overreaction by the Branch Covidians I've seen yet.

6035a8f6411dc.image.jpg

6036b17e3f74d.image.jpg

Since it is the brass, I assume the instructor is enjoying their catterwalling being muffled.

*Kids are using an invention that was created so wealthy white moms can watch sports outside without being a real fan and enjoying the weather*

*Guy makes topic saying it's the larger overreaction for children to use them not to die to a pandemic*

Last edited:
*Kids are using an invention that was created so wealthy white moms can watch sports outside without being a real fan and enjoying the weather*

*Guy makes topic saying it's the larger overreaction for children to use them not to die to a pandemic*

How many children have died due to the pandemic?

How many children have died due to the pandemic?
Only a couple hundred, i believe. But, it's not just child deaths they are protecting against. These kids have families and teachers and can spread covid. And if someone were to design a way to spread covid around in a room, a trumpet might be the result.

Only a couple hundred, i believe. But, it's not just child deaths they are protecting against. These kids have families and teachers and can spread covid. And if someone were to design a way to spread covid around in a room, a trumpet might be the result.

Interesting. Of course you are presenting data from schools taking safety measures, like masking and distancing. I.E., what they band students are doing. So...

Forum List

Back