High SAT scores 2022 by race

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
1672621680967326.png

Given that the Black population is a mere 12% of the White population, a target of approx 6,000 would put Blacks and Whites on par with top tier SAT results.

Since Black students are over represented in the worst schools in the country, it's not surprising that the that Black students would lag behind whites in national results.

I would be keen to see how Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks fair in schools from the same socio-economic base.

Given that the Black population is a mere 12% of the White population, a target of approx 6,000 would put Blacks and Whites on par with top tier SAT results.

Since Black students are over represented in the worst schools in the country, it's not surprising that the that Black students would lag behind whites in national results.

I would be keen to see how Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks fair in schools from the same socio-economic base.
For general IQ Jews score significantly higher than any other group .

Followed by Asians .
Big gap.
Caucasians .

Not good for the others . Which is why these results are rarely aired .imho

You could raise a ****** in Beverly Hills.

Consider this...do you know all of those Chinamen...hundreds of millions of them with 110 IQ's?

They were raised by families with a median income of about $1,100.

******* are stupid...no matter of anything makes a stupid ******...a smart ******.

Forum List

Back