High Level Whistleblower: Biden Directly Connected To Dominion Scam Out Of Serbia

I would not be surprised at anything considering how the Democrats have been exposed as having worked with this nation's enemies to take back power...

We get the leaders we deserve. We will have a few years of ridiculous corruption that will not be check by the media under any circumstances and any mention of it will be censored by big tech.

How did we deserve Voter Fraud on an historical level?
I get that when we vote bad people in we deserve it -
Humans didn't vote Biden in -Tampered with machines did.
Biden can be President of the machines - after President Trump prevails.
80 million of us did... and we have the paper ballots, to PROVE IT.

YOU have nothing.

Yea, but we will whine about it for at least 4 years...like Trump being a Russian spy. You had nothing and still said it. There is more evidence of voter fraud than Trump being a Russian spy...so get used to it and suck it.
Trump is Putin's Useful Idiot.... has been for years, and still is now, with all of these fake voter fraud claims, making America look like a third world country with a wannabe dictator...

Putin's operatives, could not have done a better job! Be Proud!

:rolleyes-41:

Have you been in a 4 year coma?

I would not be surprised at anything considering how the Democrats have been exposed as having worked with this nation's enemies to take back power...

Maybe we can get Biden charged with the Kennedy assassination...oh wait, Trump already accused Cruz's father of being involved in that.
Seriously, what is the draw of a sewer like InfoWars? You do know the guy's real goal is to sell you useless supplements and prepper gear who's
advertisements are plastered all over the site?..right? He's looking to fleece you and the rest of the alt-right drones. And you open your mouths...and your wallets willingly.

It is about exploiting the weak minded like easyt65... I said this before easyt65 like a fair amount of Americans will believe anything they want to believe despite facts... For con men they are easy marks..

It is hard to figure how to stop this form of mental abuse. easyt65 here is the victim. He can be told almost anything that follows his narrative and he will say yes...

He is not alone here, there is many on this forum like that and how do you help them... We have spent years trying to present them facts and they can't take them in as they disturb their narrative. This is a kind of mentality which the NAZIs took advantage in Germany...

It is how to walk America back from he ledge... In Biden I think they have got the right guy... He has empathy to see the other side and that is important... A lot rests with McConnell, if can come half way, America can do a lot of healing of tensions... The GOP has been a hostage to the RWNJs for too long...

Wow
This from a proud bubblecultist
Smh.

We get the leaders we deserve. We will have a few years of ridiculous corruption that will not be check by the media under any circumstances and any mention of it will be censored by big tech.

YOU have nothing.

Yea, but we will whine about it for at least 4 years...like Trump being a Russian spy. You had nothing and still said it. There is more evidence of voter fraud than Trump being a Russian spy...so get used to it and suck it.
Trump is Putin's Useful Idiot.... has been for years, and still is now, with all of these fake voter fraud claims, making America look like a third world country with a wannabe dictator...

Nahhh, my eyes have been wide open, and ears cleaned.

YOU have nothing.

Nahhh, my eyes have been wide open, and ears cleaned.

You do know that your dumb ass is emblematic of why men wouldn't let women vote for the first century and a half, yes?

Last edited:
We literally have whistleblowers in every state that Fraud has changed the outcome, confirming the fraud.

Bubblecultist don't know that, don't care.

At some point they are going to be fucking shocked.
We know they cheated on a massive scale. We have to pray and see if justice is done, or if America is done. If there is no justice, there is no America.

We literally have whistleblowers in every state that Fraud has changed the outcome, confirming the fraud.

Bubblecultist don't know that, don't care.

At some point they are going to be fucking shocked.
We know they cheated on a massive scale. We have to pray and see if justice is done, or if America is done. If there is no justice, there is no America.
TOT; you have the correct POLITICAL SPECTRUM *TREE*. The other political spectrum tree(s) I have seen are bogus. Good job!

I think Americans are in for the ride of their lives for so many of them love hanging around the left side of your tree!!!

This Infowars batshit ended up in the Conspiracy board?

Who saw that coming?

i remember when the libs said the mail in voting system was prone to fraud.

I remember when Trump insisted that he only lost due to fraud and demanded the vote be invalidated.

When he lost to Ted Cruz in Iowa in 2016.

He's going out the way he came in.......a sore loser.

Last edited:
It does have vulnerabilities that could be exploited, but they've worked to make them less vulnerable, over the years.... I remember when electronic voting machines like DIEBOLD ... did not have a paper trail..... No way to see if the people's vote was manipulated.

But this election, all the electronic voting machines, have a paper ballot trail in all of these battle ground states, which is a huge deterrent, to fraud. Just have a random hand recount in a couple of counties, and the machine vote can be verified with the paper ballot trail.... like in Georgia hand recount, there was a human error in a county, but no systematic vs. Hand 'recount difference....! There was no electronic fraud.

-Not having electronic voting online is another way to keep it safer...

-all states and counties and precincts randomly having their own different types of voting machines, is another deterrent for fraud in national elections...

- having our homeland cyber security teams in each State, watching any cyber movement like a hawk, is another safety net added over the years, especially this year....because we worried about the Russians and Chinese doing something etc

Here's the thing, us Biden voters, and other voters who CHOSE someone other than president Trump in this election, about 82 million of us...know our movement of "firing" Donald Trump...

We know who we voted for, in mass. We know how big this movement became over the 4 years of living with Donald Trump's abuse, lies, deceit, vengeance, incompetence, and MOUTH.

We know we did not cheat, when we all casted our votes, to remove him from office...No matter what the Rudy Tuties of the world claim or conjure up!

It does have vulnerabilities that could be exploited, but they've worked to make them less vulnerable, over the years.... I remember when electronic voting machines like DIEBOLD ... did not have a paper trail..... No way to see if the people's vote was manipulated.

But this election, all the electronic voting machines, have a paper ballot trail in all of these battle ground states, which is a huge deferment, to fraud. Just have a random hand recount in a couple of counties, and the machine vote can be verified with the paper ballot trail.... like in Georgia hand recount, there was a human error in a county, but no systematic vs. Hand 'recount difference....! There was no electronic fraud.

-all states and counties and precincts randomly having their own different types of voting machines, is another deterrent for fraud in national elections...

- having our homeland cyber security teams in each State, watching any cyber movement like a hawk, is another safety net added over the years, especially this year....because we worried about the Russians and Chinese doing something etc

Here's the thing, us Biden voters, and other voters who CHOSE someone other than president Trump in this election, about 82 million of us...know our movement of "firing" Donald Trump...

We know who we voted for, in mass. We know how big this movement became over the 4 years of living with Donald Trump's abuse, lies, deceit, vengeance, incompetence, and MOUTH.

We know we did not cheat, when we all casted our votes, to remove him from office...No matter what the Rudy Tuties of the world claim or conjure up!

Another major hole in the logic of their story (beyond, you know.....there being no evidence of it) is that the electronic voting machines were among the FIRST counted. They were the one's used for in-person voting.

And Trump often lead in the in-person voting.

It wasn't until the mail in ballots were counted that Biden's lead became commanding.

Their conspiracy story doesn't make the slightest sense.

But this election, all the electronic voting machines, have a paper ballot trail in all of these battle ground states, which is a huge deferment, to fraud. Just have a random hand recount in a couple of counties, and the machine vote can be verified with the paper ballot trail.... like in Georgia hand recount, there was a human error in a county, but no systematic vs. Hand 'recount difference....! There was no electronic fraud.

Another major hole in the logic of their story (beyond, you know.....there being no evidence of it) is that the electronic voting machines were among the FIRST counted. They were the one's used for in-person voting.

And Trump often lead in the in-person voting.

It wasn't until the mail in ballots were counted that Biden's lead became commanding.

Their conspiracy story doesn't make the slightest sense.
Yep!

To me, it seems strange that Republican House seats were won, and really shocking that there were 73 million voters that chose Donald Trump..even granted there were 82 million who voted against him.... just is shocking to me....i could claim...it has to be fraudulent. But I'm not going to claim voter fraud on their part, without any proof.

Forum List

Back