Hidden Symbolism through Religious Art

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
tmp_25817-LastSupper4Web891236693.jpg
Can anyone point out all the symbolism-and the meanings conveyed in this remake of my former neo version of
"the Last Supper"?
I made this version more liken to a photo
then a painting.

Last edited:
The table has legs, the cloth however is asking to be noticed...
:)

Lots of symbolism.. The last supper was probably a ripoff of an earlier supper borrowed from Babylon where there are twelve gods eating at a table and then the thirteenth God shows up And thirteen being an unlucky number one must die to bring it back to the more loved twelve....Thirteen was so hated that some peoples tried to remove it from their list of numbers even today many buildings have no 13 th floor.. The apple on the table of course is of course very telling as we shall know them by their fruits( teachings) Most of the New Testament was written by A PAUL who could have been Apolonius of Tyani or a combination of characters like most of the stories were combinations of characters and myths ...I always found that changing of the name from Saul to Paul kinda fishy and smelly... Which is what you get when something just doesn't smell right....Just so much going on there....

Yeah besides the zodiac, 12 was the number of apostles Mithra had and Lucifer had 12 councils as well.
The remover of Lucifer has Sheva messengers thus the 7 candle menorah in the Mikdash.

View attachment 95692 Can anyone point out all the symbolism-and the meanings conveyed in this remake of my former neo version of
"the Last Supper"?
I made this version more liken to a photo
then a painting.

Nazi, what you do here has nearly nothing to do with arts. It's the same as to call someone "motherfucker". The paper "Stürmer" of the Nazis used in a similiar way cartoons to create antisemitism in Germany under Hitler until lots and lots became idiots made by this neverending continuum of extremly hateful political propaganda. As terrrible and wrong it is, what had happened with Charly Hebdo in Paris, nevertheless sometimes cartoons are only very crude. Charly Hebdo made a cartoon not long ago, where they made perverted jokes about victims of an Earthquake in Italy. They compared the killed people with italian food the Earthquake eats. This is maybe as stupid as your bad cartoon about the last passover the Jew Jesus celebrated with his best jewish friends.

Last edited:
*L* Zaang inadvertantly called the NT propaganda and Christianity Nazism.
Everything in the symboled art exists in admission in the NT, so to correlate it
with profanity and Nazis propaganda is to
hit yourself with your own book you are reflecting your views on.

*L* Zaang inadvertantly called the NT propaganda and Christianity Nazism.
Everything in the symboled art exists in admission in the NT, so to correlate it
with profanity and Nazis propaganda is to
hit yourself with your own book you are reflecting your views on.

If you have no idea what you are speaking about: Why for heavens sake do you try it? Nonsense becomes not more plausible because you repeat it continously. You have absolutelly nothing to do with Jews and Christians. So what about to stop it to be a tattoo and to win your own life back? Or do you live in fear someone else could attack you and your belief in the same way as you are doing with others?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back