Hi

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Hiya,
I am an occasional lurker and decided to join. That about covers it.

Givng up your lurker status huh? You know this means I took your virginity? lol

Ahaha. Yep. I guess you did. Hadn't thought of it like that.

I'm glad you don't think that way. Welcome. You might want to check out the Coffee Shop thread in the General section. Nice place to get used to folks without all the full body armor necessary in the political section. No religion or politics in the Coffee Shop. Its an unwritten rule.

I'm glad you don't think that way. Welcome. You might want to check out the Coffee Shop thread in the General section. Nice place to get used to folks without all the full body armor necessary in the political section. No religion or politics in the Coffee Shop. Its an unwritten rule.

Actually, I think she spells it out pretty plainly in the opening post. Foxy is like a mom 'round here. Don't fuck with her.

Actually, I think she spells it out pretty plainly in the opening post. Foxy is like a mom 'round here. Don't fuck with her.

I sort of doubt many people go back to the first page of the Coffee Shop. Its over 2000 pages back.

I sort of doubt many people go back to the first page of the Coffee Shop. Its over 2000 pages back.

:eusa_think: But isn't that where some one new should start? Even if you head straight to the back room, you have to enter through the front door, eh?

Welcome to the forum StJohn. Gird yourself. :)

Forum List

Back