Hi!

J

JaneD

New here! Looking forward to posting.

Looks like a diversified group of posters.

Hi Jane,

I'm California Girl and I'm an alcoholic.

Oops, wrong forum.

Welcome. Enjoy. Left or right.... get in and tell us what you think. Oh, and please ignore me when I call you an idiot.... I call just about everyone an idiot.

Fresh Meat!
tigger.jpg

Welcome. Are you related to JaneDD?

If she is smart, with a sense of humor, and a chest to match the DD, then yes, yes I am related to her! :))

Will that make you be nice to me?

Hi Jane,

Oops, wrong forum.

Welcome. Enjoy. Left or right.... get in and tell us what you think. Oh, and please ignore me when I call you an idiot.... I call just about everyone an idiot.

There is a Friends of Bill W here at this site? ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

If she is smart, with a sense of humor, and a chest to match the DD, then yes, yes I am related to her! :))

xsited is a good egg! So are Midnight and Baruch...no problemo there...

Californication Girl is a pathological liar with major issues. Steer clear and you'll be A-OK.

Again...welcome to our rough and tumble sandbox. Hope you're ready to play hard and laugh hard!

Enjoy! :)

Hi Jane,

Oops, wrong forum.

Thanks for the welcome!

Like I said, Californication Girl has major issues. Alcoholism and pathological lying are amongst the least of her issues.

Steer clear and you'll be A-OK.

Californication Girl is a pathological liar with major issues. Steer clear and you'll be A-OK.

Again...welcome to our rough and tumble sandbox. Hope you're ready to play hard and laugh hard!

Thanks for the Heads Up! I'm certain I will be able to find out who's who and what's what, soon enough....until then, I will keep an open mind.

And thanks for the welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Jane. I don't care about your intelligence, your sense of humor, but I do have a passing interest in your chest size. What I'm really interested in is your blood type and how hard it is to get to your neck veins. Please. No turtle neck shirts...

Hi Jane,

Oops, wrong forum.

Thanks for the welcome!

Like I said, Californication Girl has major issues. Alcoholism and pathological lying are amongst the least of her issues.

So says the board joke. I see you still struggle to create your own insults, preferring to copycat the Gay Sailor.

I feel sorry for you, Jeny. You're an ass. Tell me, have you worked out the difference between 'England' and 'London' yet or are you still stupid?

Thanks for the Heads Up! I certain I will be able to find out who's who and what's what, soon enough....until then, I will keep an open mind.

And thanks for the welcome!

No problem whatsoever. I'm certain you'll see quite easily what I'm talking about...

Anyway, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time with us. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

So says the board joke. I see you still struggle to create your own insults, preferring to copycat the Gay Sailor.

I feel sorry for you, Jeny. You're an ass. Tell me, have you worked out the difference between 'England' and 'London' yet or are you still stupid?

I'm confused... Isn't California Girl still a sweetie? Did something tragic happen over night?

I'm confused... Isn't California Girl still a sweetie? Did something tragic happen over night?

Does her quote above look like the (incoherent) ramblings of a sweetie? :rofl:

Yeah. Didn't think so.

Hello Jane. I don't care about your intelligence, your sense of humor, but I do have a passing interest in your chest size. What I'm really interested in is your blood type and how hard it is to get to your neck veins. Please. No turtle neck shirts...

I take 'all of that' was a welcome? :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back