Hi there!

A1an

Rookie
Feb 18, 2015
Northeast
Hello, everyone

Saw that there was some discussion here on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, so thought I'd join the forum, so I may read more and/or share my own thoughts about this five decades old mystery. Pretty sad when a democratically elected genuine-representative of the people is ambushed in broad daylight. The United States of America and the world community at large could certainly use more than a few good men like him today. At this point, I'd even take a fictitious character like Atticus Finch for president over most of the politicians in Washington these days.

Hello, everyone

Saw that there was some discussion here on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, so thought I'd join the forum, so I may read more and/or share my own thoughts about this five decades old mystery. Pretty sad when a democratically elected genuine-representative of the people is ambushed in broad daylight. The United States of America and the world community at large could certainly use more than a few good men like him today. At this point, I'd even take a fictitious character like Atticus Finch for president over most of the politicians in Washington these days.
Glad to see that thread got your attention and got you to register.Indeed.I have read over a 100 books on the subject over the years myself.was obsessed with it for years when i realised i had been lied to my whole life about that event. sounds like we have something very much in common.:beer:

welcome aboard.

our right to freely elect our own leaders and put them in office was taken away from us by the government that terrible day.

Hello, everyone

Glad to see that thread got your attention and got you to register.Indeed.I have read over a 100 books on the subject over the years myself.was obsessed with it for years when i realised i had been lied to my whole life about that event. sounds like we have something very much in common.:beer:

welcome aboard.

our right to freely elect our own leaders and put them in office was taken away from us by the government that terrible day.

Appreciate the cheerful and warm welcome. Best wishes to you & yours for a wonderful new year ahead.

Hello..

2795464fm1lwj5m3p_zps19c6f0da.png

Hello, everyone

:rock::happy-1::gay::coffee::bye1:

Hello, everyone

Who are you and what do you want?

Hello, everyone

Thank You! :)

Hello, everyone

Just plain old me, no one special, who wants a world at peace rather than in chaos.

Sometimes I actually believe the Kennedy brothers (John & Robert) and Dr. Martin Luther King could have impacted our nation and world in such a meaningful and positive way if they had actually lived. Alas, we are only left to imagine "what if".

Forum List

Back