Hi... Michelle here Rebel to the end I am.

JOB: Senior Software Engineer.
PASSION: Poetry and Music
What's important to me... Fairness to all, true justice, and the protection of American values.
Is RebelPrincess not good enough for ya?

Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome!
You'll love me when you get to know me. Everyone does.
Lose the Avatar. Then see what happens.-----If poetry the Rebel wants ,it is poetry she will get.

Do you like limericks?
I like most things if they're written well. But I do like rhymes and deeper meanings.
Oh somewhere in this fabled land the sun is shining bright---There's children playing somewhere---And somewhere hearts are light---The band is playing somewhere and somewhere people shout---But there is no joy in Muddville---Mighty Casey has struck OUT!
Love that one! How did you know?

Do you like limericks?
I like most things if they're written well. But I do like rhymes and deeper meanings.
Oh somewhere in this fabled land the sun is shining bright---There's children playing somewhere---And somewhere hearts are light---The band is playing somewhere and somewhere people shout---But there is no joy in Muddville---Mighty Casey has struck OUT!
Love that one! How did you know?
I recited that for 7th Grade English.

What's important to me... Fairness to all, true justice, and the protection of American values.
Are you like a Billy Idol Rebel?
Don't YELL!
source.gif
Hate to disagree with Fritz but living isn't suffering. Living is a good woman, good weed and a dollar left over in your pocket at the end of the month

What values would those be ?

And how do you expect to get fairness for all ? Who decides is that happened or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back