Hi Ixchel here

Xchel

Sep 6, 2011
San Pedro Sula Honduras
My nick is Ixchel, and I am coming here from YUKU so it might take me a little while to get used to these boards. If I screw up just let me know and I will fix it. That said, I am not either liberal or conservative and certainly not a tea party person...I am a libertarian in the truest sense of the word. I am active in immigrant rights and civil rights and consistantly fight for higher exposure of Native American history and Native American rights. I am both Cherokee Indian and Hispanic. My grandparents were born in Oklahoma and I was born in Texas and I presently live in Honduras. I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. My oldest son just returned from a long stint in Afghanistan with the National Guard. My youngest kiddo is 15.

Welcome to the Board...

what do you find so despicable about Tea Party members.. just wondering?

My nick is Ixchel, and I am coming here from YUKU so it might take me a little while to get used to these boards. If I screw up just let me know and I will fix it. That said, I am not either liberal or conservative and certainly not a tea party person...I am a libertarian in the truest sense of the word. I am active in immigrant rights and civil rights and consistantly fight for higher exposure of Native American history and Native American rights. I am both Cherokee Indian and Hispanic. My grandparents were born in Oklahoma and I was born in Texas and I presently live in Honduras. I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. My oldest son just returned from a long stint in Afghanistan with the National Guard. My youngest kiddo is 15.

Welcome to the USMB!

Tell your son thank you for his service!

Look forward to your posts here!

Welcome aboard.

Please pass on my salute to your son.

And now tell me, What in the world are you doing in Honduras? That has got to be the arm pit of the world.

Welcome aboard.

Please pass on my salute to your son.

And now tell me, What in the world are you doing in Honduras? That has got to be the arm pit of the world.

So Ollie.. where's the love muffin of the world...?.. just wondering...:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back