Zone1 Hi im new

Get rid of that picture of you. People are either going to use it as a weapon and call you a "dumb blonde", or they are going to treat you different because youre cute, which will be super annoying.

For the record, let it be known to all in the land, if i see any of you motherfuckers "white knighting" the cute girl, im am going to murk you fools. Since when do we get 6 god damn pages for a new member? A bunch of fuckin simps around here.

As for you... Razzle, I am not going to go easy on you if you disagree with me. I will bring the pain to ALL who challenge my posts!! Welcome aboard.
can we be bro's again, bro?

Get rid of that picture of you. People are either going to use it as a weapon and call you a "dumb blonde", or they are going to treat you different because youre cute, which will be super annoying.

For the record, let it be known to all in the land, if i see any of you motherfuckers "white knighting" the cute girl, im am going to murk you fools. Since when do we get 6 god damn pages for a new member? A bunch of fuckin simps around here.

As for you... Razzle, I am not going to go easy on you if you disagree with me. I will bring the pain to ALL who challenge my posts!! Welcome aboard.
every man i've faced...has fallen at my feet

FnGO40nWAAEdQVo

FnGPUiBWAAIfSdo

every man i've faced...has fallen at my feet

FnGO40nWAAEdQVo

FnGPUiBWAAIfSdo

Well thanks for the warning I haven't had any mean things yet I don't think. I haven't read through all those pages lol.

Don't be a hater. I am who tf I am 🥰. I only posted a picture thinking this was like most social platforms. I have found that I was wrong. However I have been kinda disappointed that people instantly judged me based off a stupid picture.

Don't be a hater. I am who tf I am 🥰. I only posted a picture thinking this was like most social platforms. I have found that I was wrong. However I have been kinda disappointed that people instantly judged me based off a stupid picture.
I told you that would happen. Still, it beats being treated differently for being ugly, right? :laugh:

Hey im not "agest" I identify with a young 21 year old but I'm 32 😆

You seem pretty centered for only being 32. But at least you have your head on right as the Founders of the USA hated government too, which is why they wrote the DOI and the Constitution to LIMIT government which is why the Fed BREAKS and VIOLATES most all laws set down by the Founders in order to artificially expand their illegal and corrupt base of power and self-interest.

The Founders set forth this nation FOR the people; our Fed today operates for itself DESPITE and in contempt of the people.

People can be mean here. But people can also be nice here. Your picture looked terrific. Just use the ignore feature for people you don't want to read responses from.

Jump right in.

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.

Me too! I am up for some intelligent discussion. Maybe you posted a topic somewhere I can join in on. If you did, let me know.

Forum List

Back