Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?
Welcome But I think someone gave you a crook of shit on our gun deaths. Last time I heard London was par with New York when it comes to murder with people being stabbed and if we didn't have guns and knifes we would use rocks to kill each other. We have 400 million guns in this country. That would have a gun for everybody But there are many that chose to not do their duty. You have probably had to deal with a few of those people 'Ask not what you can do for your country but what you can do your country for.'

These same people are now trying to disband our law enforcement . They almost deserve this rude awakening. But guns there is nothing more fun than putting lead in the center of a target and contrary to belief in the land of the free there is seldom murders.

Where the crime is in these democrat ran cities. America has 4.5 murders per 100,000 but these cities have murder rates as high as 65 per 100,000. These democrat ran cities also have high poverty, no jobs, democrats with their gun laws have all but disarmed the good setting up work safe environments for the criminals. If by chance one of these branch bait criminals is caught he is right back out in a few months and their crimes continue.

This is America the haves and the have nots The low life democrats that will give others' money to the have nots for a vote Some will do it for a food stamp. They say they are the party of the poor and that's why they will keep them that way. Never a hand up just hand outs trapped in these democrat ran shit holes We even have whole states as California and New York that are nothing but crime and drug infested shit holes where a child can't walk to school without dodging dirty hypodermic needles, perverts and the group of mindless drug addicts in these democrat utopia.

Then you got America where all our God given rights are used and not taken by government A Chandler, Arizona cop a couple months ago said "Arizona allows concealed carry. Think about that the next time you want to piss off a little guy".
If you ever do come to America make sure you take advantage of our Second Amendment It may have you becoming a citizen. Try staying away from the shit hole democrat utopias

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

What do you like about it?
Its a tory free zone.

Did I ask you?
You should have done. I am an expert on the subject. No tory trash in Liverpool.

Just thieving Scouse Lefties on the dole.

Come enjoy our wonderful 5th world cities of chaos and anarchy lol
You know I would never trust myself to have a gun in my house. Neither would I trust any neighbors.
I might be OK now but what if I have future mental health issues?
What if my drink is spiked with hallucinatory drugs and I think by pointing a loaded gun to my head and pulling the trigger will give me Netflix direct into my brain like using a remote?

like using the

You know I would never trust myself to have a gun in my house. Neither would I trust any neighbors.
What if my drink is spiked with hallucinatory drugs and I think by pointing a loaded gun to my head and pulling the trigger will give me Netflix direct into my brain like using a remote?

like using the

in the USA: you can get ARs , AK and uzis it just can’t be fully automatic
We need them as USA has the most criminals on the planet

I highly doubt you would use it on yourself
Guns Don’t spontaneously go off lol

like using the

USA cities are all run by BLM, Antifa and gangs
We run the rural and suburbs !! We have far more guns and if they invade our areas then we won’t run
USA conservatives have more guns than the French army

I suggest you hang it on your own door.

We don't need foreign toffee nosed, malodorous perverts, such as yourself.

We have plenty of progressive loons here as it is.

I suggest you hang it on your own door.

We don't need foreign toffee nosed, malodorous perverts, such as yourself.

We have plenty of progressive loons here as it is.

We’ve got one of those toffee nosed maladorous perverts on our thread. You may have noticed.

In fact, with your permission, I might bestow that title on him, next time I encounter his foul presence.

We’ve got one of those toffee nosed maladorous perverts on our thread. You may have noticed.

In fact, with your permission, I might bestow that title on him, next time I encounter his foul presence.

Feel free.

Forum List

Back