Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?
Welcome to the site, Oz. And please TRY to remember MY #1 rule for this site. No matter WHAT you do or WHAT you post, have FUN! That's THE most important thing, IMHO.
Ditto. And I like to make people laugh and have them make me laugh.

If someone takes these chatboards seriously, you ain't right in the head.
Sorry mate - think humour comes on a seperate thread!
Sorry mate. But I've never seen an intro thread where the guest of honor is getting his arse kicked from one page to another with a brutal caning. Now I'm fairly new here so maybe there were worse intro thread beatings.

We spell humor like this on the right side of the road, not humour...wtf

How crooked are your teeth?

Hey Pom. That’s mean.
I apologized. Lol. I always as ask a new English bloke if his teeth are crooked. He likes music so that's all that matters.

That teeth thing has become a cliche.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.

Welcome to the site, Oz. And please TRY to remember MY #1 rule for this site. No matter WHAT you do or WHAT you post, have FUN! That's THE most important thing, IMHO.

Sorry mate. But I've never seen an intro thread where the guest of honor is getting his arse kicked from one page to another with a brutal caning. Now I'm fairly new here so maybe there were worse intro thread beatings.

Hey Pom. That’s mean.
I apologized. Lol. I always as ask a new English bloke if his teeth are crooked. He likes music so that's all that matters.

Yep. The people of the UK have better looking teeth than they USED to have. At least the white residents do. I'm not so sure about the blacks or the Muslim savages. Keith Richards, of all people, actually has nice looking teeth these days. The difference between David Bowie's AWFUL teeth earlier in his career, in the 70's and 80's, and his fixed teeth later in life was just incredible.

Hey Pom. That’s mean.

Yep. The people of the UK have better looking teeth than they USED to have. At least the white residents do. I'm not so sure about the blacks or the Muslim savages. Keith Richards, of all people, actually has nice looking teeth these days. The difference between David Bowie's AWFUL teeth earlier in his career, in the 70's and 80's, and his fixed teeth later in life was just incredible.

African black people have beautiful teeth. Comes from their liking for chewing tough meat. So I was told by the Turkish butcher.

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

What do you like about it?

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

Its a tory free zone.

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

The football club...

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

Its a tory free zone.

Did I ask you?

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

The football club...

So pleased you said football.

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

Its a tory free zone.

Did I ask you?
You should have done. I am an expert on the subject. No tory trash in Liverpool.

RED OR BLUE?
you tell us Candy.

Tell you what?
If your red or blue?

I like Liverpool.

Its a tory free zone.

Did I ask you?
You should have done. I am an expert on the subject. No tory trash in Liverpool.

No need to dump your political obsessions on me.

The whole site is well aware of them, thanks all the same.

Red or Blue? Red or Blue?? Red.....or.....Blue?
Red in the UK as I support the Labour Party which would make me Blue in the US as I think their Democrats if anybody could tell?

But strictly Red when I comes to football - Arsenal....come on you gooners!

Forum List

Back