Hi. I'm an American (Soon to be Communist American) and I want your opinion on this curious happening in Jolly Ole England.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Last edited:

I'm sure our Non-Binary passenger has so much going on in their lives. Is this trending now in England ??

I bet Henry 8th would be lopping off heads with this nonsense.

Usually my threads get kicked somewhere else. Wonder if they can find a way to take ths out of Europe section. Is it too Europe maybe??????????????????...Always the smart ass

IDK. Mental is mental. My sister said that when she was getting some imaging done the other day, the receptionist said, "Yes, sir" to a man who considers himself a woman and the man went nutzo about being transgendered and how insulting it was to be called "Sir".

So why are you converting to communism?
Because the erudite, such as yourself, are such great sales *persons*?

What is it about paternalists that prevents them from minding their own business? They are obsessed with minding everyone else’s business and, even worse, using the power of government to force people to live their lives the way paternalists want them to live them.

Ban Paternalistic Government- we have too many gods already

So why are you converting to communism?
Because the erudite, such as yourself, are such great sales *persons*?

What is it about paternalists that prevents them from minding their own business? They are obsessed with minding everyone else’s business and, even worse, using the power of government to force people to live their lives the way paternalists want them to live them.

Ban Paternalistic Government- we have too many gods already
I'm not a communist. I'm a Democrat.

• Banned
Not a GD Yerapeein on the thread yet.............LOLOLOLOLOL

Just a bunch of GD American libturds. Hey you ass holes. Go back to America.BAWWWHAHA

Same same-
Only if you're a RWNJ brainwashing victim.
Just you using the word brainwash makes me lmfao pal........lolol

Fuck. I started this thread for the Yerapeeins and all I got is Yankee Doodle Dandies.......Go back home Yankee. I'm exempt here.

The people from Europe know way more about what is going on here than you libturds. So pathetic

I'm sure our Non-Binary passenger has so much going on in their lives. Is this trending now in England ??

Usually my threads get kicked somewhere else. Wonder if they can find a way to take ths out of Europe section. Is it too Europe maybe??????????????????...Always the smart ass

IDK. Mental is mental. My sister said that when she was getting some imaging done the other day, the receptionist said, "Yes, sir" to a man who considers himself a woman and the man went nutzo about being transgendered and how insulting it was to be called "Sir".
Is that why maybe half have tried ACTUAL suicide? I sure as well would.

Same same-

Fuck. I started this thread for the Yerapeeins and all I got is Yankee Doodle Dandies.......Go back home Yankee. I'm exempt here.

The people from Europe know way more about what is going on here than you libturds. So pathetic
Lotta defections there, kiddo. Almost like you've got something to hide, or maybe something to hide from.

Same same-

Lotta defections there, kiddo. Almost like you've got something to hide, or maybe something to hide from.
Ladies and Gentleman.................Boys and girls.

Lol. You snowflaked gender confused morons always use that something to hide angle because people won't accept your homosexual life style

Same same-

Ladies and Gentleman.................Boys and girls.

Lol. You snowflaked gender confused morons always use that something to hide angle because people won't accept your homosexual life style
Another deflection, huh? Guess that one hit pretty close to the mark.

Usually my threads get kicked somewhere else. Wonder if they can find a way to take this out of Europe section. Is it too Europe maybe??????????????????...Always the smart ass
As a Brit, this is a non story outside of the RWNJ media, next?

Is that why maybe half have tried ACTUAL suicide? I sure as well would.

I have no idea why people do it or how they deal with it. I have a cousin whose daughter is claiming to be transgender but my cousin/her mom who is ubber pro-LGBT says the daughter is just attention seeking because it is trendy to claim to be that at her school and to rationalize being a spoiled B 24/7.

Forum List

Back