Hi everyone.

Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.
Just watch out for Tommy Taint, he is a bloody bloke who is a Muslim lover and hates on the US all the time. But welcome. I have relatives who own the Blair Castle...

100_0466.JPG

Cheers for the welcome.

Dunno if you're winding me up regards the castle though LOL. I thought a charity owned/operated it, but I'm probably wrong.
The main person who owns it, lives now in South Africa, sunning himself in his speedo's leaving his 1/2 sister to be caretaker. Yes there are museum works there, but some areas are roped off for the owners. I love that castle.

The whole place has wall to wall weapons..A progressives nightmare.
View attachment 448568

That's class mate. I've been around the area plenty of times before but never made it to see the Castle. Impressive pictures.

Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.
Welcome...but why do you like warm beer?...

Thanks.

Warm beer? what joke am I missing? lol
I went into a Scottish pub while i was touring back in 2018, and i asked for a Guinness Beer. The bartender in a very thick Scottish accent replied "You dont come all the way to Scotland to drink an Irish brew". So i ordered an Innes and Dunn. Very good and cold. I cant remember the pub, but it was an old bank converted, and where the cash used to go up the tubes in canisters of the bank, they converted that so the tap came right off the tube cold and delicious.

Innes And Dunn is a decent beer mate. Quite partial to it myself.

Where about in Scotland were you visiting? or was it a bit of a tour about the place?
Tour all over, did a lot of castle hopping and went over the Lochs Ness. No Monster sighted, until i came back to the US..

nancy-pelosi-hair-ap-jc-200902_1599080220388_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

glad you found our little corner of the interwebs! there are some canadians & at least one brit that posts with regularity here. there are several forums to debate in & other areas of interests to check out. there is a section for word games & light hearted stuff where politics is not allowed & then there is the flame zone where it's pretty much a free for all.

just make sure you pick up your complimentary hazmat suit & you'll be fine.

I plan on avoiding the politics/race topics on here for as long as possible mate! lol plenty other cool topics to explore - I'll stick with that for now.
Hit up the Taunting Zone and get broken in...

What could possibly go wrong!! ha
You could become a woman.

Names John.

Just watch out for Tommy Taint, he is a bloody bloke who is a Muslim lover and hates on the US all the time. But welcome. I have relatives who own the Blair Castle...

100_0466.JPG

Cheers for the welcome.

Dunno if you're winding me up regards the castle though LOL. I thought a charity owned/operated it, but I'm probably wrong.
The main person who owns it, lives now in South Africa, sunning himself in his speedo's leaving his 1/2 sister to be caretaker. Yes there are museum works there, but some areas are roped off for the owners. I love that castle.

The whole place has wall to wall weapons..A progressives nightmare.
View attachment 448568

That's class mate. I've been around the area plenty of times before but never made it to see the Castle. Impressive pictures.
Well, next time you are coming to Florida, let me know, i am up near St Augustine, and maybe we can meet up and have a jolly good time of it.

Names John.

Thanks.

I went into a Scottish pub while i was touring back in 2018, and i asked for a Guinness Beer. The bartender in a very thick Scottish accent replied "You dont come all the way to Scotland to drink an Irish brew". So i ordered an Innes and Dunn. Very good and cold. I cant remember the pub, but it was an old bank converted, and where the cash used to go up the tubes in canisters of the bank, they converted that so the tap came right off the tube cold and delicious.

Where about in Scotland were you visiting? or was it a bit of a tour about the place?
Tour all over, did a lot of castle hopping and went over the Lochs Ness. No Monster sighted, until i came back to the US..

View attachment 448570

I can't look at the Loch Ness Monster in the same light after Chef's Dad in South Park's eye witness account - god damn lok ness monsta -- need bout tree fiddy

Names John.

Thanks.

View attachment 448570
How was the haggis?

Names John.

SNP isn't your thing??

Love Scotland btw: even been to John o'Groats.

Greg

Names John.

SNP isn't your thing??

Greg

Defo not my thing mate. They (the SNP) have totally divided and polarised my country. I'm not overly keen on any British Political Parties in all honesty - they're all untrustworthy and don't care about the people, however the SNP mob are different level stuff. They are a cult as far as I'm concerned.

When you engage with them online about anything it's as if they're brainwashed. It's like talking to someone who's a member of the People's Temple at Jonestown or something. It's quite disturbing.

Names John.

Thanks.

View attachment 448570

I can't look at the Loch Ness Monster in the same light after Chef's Dad in South Park's eye witness account - god damn lok ness monsta -- need bout tree fiddy
We went towards the last part of the tour up to the Isle of Skye. It was beautiful and the cliffs were amazing. I know too many people who never left their state, and have missed such majestic sights that are all over the world.

isle-of-skye-sea-cliffs-dejavu-designs.jpg

Names John.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

From north of Mpls, MN. Home of the Floyd riots.
If you ever visit here, avoid the winter months and all of South Mpls.
Rest of the state is relatively sane and scenic.

Names John.

Thanks.

View attachment 448570

We went towards the last part of the tour up to the Isle of Skye. It was beautiful and the cliffs were amazing. I know too many people who never left their state, and have missed such majestic sights that are all over the world.

View attachment 448574

Skye is a beautiful part of Scotland.

It's actually a shame that most people from the Glasgow/Edinburgh area really don't know what beauties like that are on their doorstep literally 3 hours drive north.

On a summers day, if you didn't know any better, some of the beaches with the golden sands and light blue water, you'd never know it was Scotland.

Feels relatively untouched too.

Names John.

SNP isn't your thing??

Greg

Defo not my thing mate. They (the SNP) have totally divided and polarised my country. I'm not overly keen on any British Political Parties in all honesty - they're all untrustworthy and don't care about the people, however the SNP mob are different level stuff. They are a cult as far as I'm concerned.

When you engage with them online about anything it's as if they're brainwashed. It's like talking to someone who's a member of the People's Temple at Jonestown or something. It's quite disturbing.

Hmmm. I getcha; Jim Jones was a DemoKKKrat. lol

Greg

Names John.

Thanks.

View attachment 448570

View attachment 448574

Skye is a beautiful part of Scotland.

It's actually a shame that most people from the Glasgow/Edinburgh area really don't know what beauties like that are on their doorstep literally 3 hours drive north.

On a summers day, if you didn't know any better, some of the beaches with the golden sands and light blue water, you'd never know it was Scotland.

Feels relatively untouched too.
Yes; I had some good Scotch at the pub there.

Greg

Names John.

Better get here quick then! All the Cities you mentioned have been shutdown burned and looted. Stupid people burned their own support systems down and have to drive or ride a bus across town to buy food in some places. Better catch the next flight to somewhere other than the cities you mentioned. Have fun here lots of opinions looking forward to yours ….. welcome mate!

New Topics

Forum List

Back