Hi everyone.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2021
Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.

1611625798871.jpeg

Names John.

Just encountered this fantastic looking site and I had to sign up and join in some of the wide-ranging debates during our lockdown here.

I'm from just outside Glasgow, Scotland in the UK and I'm interested in loads of different things (and have an opinion on most stuff) so will be great to get involved and get chatting with some of you.

Love USA as a country. Best country on earth IMO - I've visited Orlando, Charleston South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, Atlanta, Dallas, Atlantic City, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, Boston, Salem, Chicago, Detroit and Cleveland.

Once this global pandemic is over (and I'm back in employment) I'll be making it a priority to get back across and tick more fantastic towns/cities off my to-see list !! - my main goal in life in literally to see as much of America as I can.

In the meantime I come in peace and hope to join in the debates and (hopefully) make some new friends - you never know.
Welcome...but why do you like warm beer?...

Names John.

Thanks.

Warm beer? what joke am I missing? lol

Names John.

Thanks.

Never mind...but welcome anyway...

Names John.

Welcome. Did ye bring some shortbread bickies?

Names John.

I'm afraid not mate - I've got some haggis though (it's Burns Day/night today) - perfect timing !

Names John.

I'm afraid not mate - I've got some haggis though (it's Burns Day/night today) - perfect timing !

Ah so it is. I once played with a strathspey & reel band, we would have been quite busy right now.

Names John.

Just watch out for Tommy Taint, he is a bloody bloke who is a Muslim lover and hates on the US all the time. But welcome. I have relatives who own the Blair Castle...

100_0466.JPG

glad you found our little corner of the interwebs! there are some canadians & at least one brit that posts with regularity here. there are several forums to debate in & other areas of interests to check out. there is a section for word games & light hearted stuff where politics is not allowed & then there is the flame zone where it's pretty much a free for all.

just make sure you pick up your complimentary hazmat suit & you'll be fine.

Names John.

High,,,man...

Names John.

Just watch out for Tommy Taint, he is a bloody bloke who is a Muslim lover and hates on the US all the time. But welcome. I have relatives who own the Blair Castle...

100_0466.JPG

Cheers for the welcome.

Dunno if you're winding me up regards the castle though LOL. I thought a charity owned/operated it, but I'm probably wrong.

Names John.

100_0466.JPG
Which cludgie is yourin?

glad you found our little corner of the interwebs! there are some canadians & at least one brit that posts with regularity here. there are several forums to debate in & other areas of interests to check out. there is a section for word games & light hearted stuff where politics is not allowed & then there is the flame zone where it's pretty much a free for all.

I plan on avoiding the politics/race topics on here for as long as possible mate! lol plenty other cool topics to explore - I'll stick with that for now.

Names John.

Thanks.

I went into a Scottish pub while i was touring back in 2018, and i asked for a Guinness Beer. The bartender in a very thick Scottish accent replied "You dont come all the way to Scotland to drink an Irish brew". So i ordered an Innes and Dunn. Very good and cold. I cant remember the pub, but it was an old bank converted, and where the cash used to go up the tubes in canisters of the bank, they converted that so the tap came right off the tube cold and delicious.

Names John.

Thanks.

I went into a Scottish pub while i was touring back in 2018, and i asked for a Guinness Beer. The bartender in a very thick Scottish accent replied "You dont come all the way to Scotland to drink an Irish brew". So i ordered an Innes and Dunn. Very good and cold. I cant remember the pub, but it was an old bank converted, and where the cash used to go up the tubes in canisters of the bank, they converted that so the tap came right off the tube cold and delicious.

Innes And Dunn is a decent beer mate. Quite partial to it myself.

Where about in Scotland were you visiting? or was it a bit of a tour about the place?

I plan on avoiding the politics/race topics on here for as long as possible mate! lol plenty other cool topics to explore - I'll stick with that for now.
Hit up the Taunting Zone and get broken in...

Names John.

100_0466.JPG

Cheers for the welcome.

Dunno if you're winding me up regards the castle though LOL. I thought a charity owned/operated it, but I'm probably wrong.
The main person who owns it, lives now in South Africa, sunning himself in his speedo's leaving his 1/2 sister to be caretaker. Yes there are museum works there, but some areas are roped off for the owners. I love that castle.

The whole place has wall to wall weapons..A progressives nightmare.
DSC08225.JPG

Hit up the Taunting Zone and get broken in...

What could possibly go wrong!! ha

New Topics

Forum List

Back