G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Stream live, here, Wednesday night at 8 eastern! --> Hi Def Society - Episode 8

On this week's Hi Def Society Podcast, our discussion will be centered on New Year's Resolutions, where people are in this year's (an update since it's October), and if there's a point to them in General. We will also discuss whether or not Entertainers have a responsibility to society to behave a certain way or be role models. The hosts are Pairadyce and GT, with our wingman, LoneLaugher. Our staff also consists of Blacksand, who is a Superior Ninja Data Collector.

Our show is a casual discussion format, intertwined with underground music breaks, where the show's flow evolves as it will. Please go to www.hidefsociety.com , like our page on facebook and follow us on twitter (@hidefsociety).

You can be a part of the program by calling 1-929-477-3858

Tonight, we will also have a trivia game between two callers for their chance to be entered into this month's drawing to win some Hi Def Society gear.

Thanks,

Hi Def Society
GT, Dyce, Lone & Sammy

Please, engage the topics of discussion here as freely as you'd like : ) some comments will be used live on air.

I have ONE resolution for the new year. I resolve NOT to make any.
Nice! Feel free to explain why you opt out of that tradition, we might use your insights on the air brother.

Last year, mine were all about finishing projects that I had started, but never got back to. This year will probably be the same resolution. Most people make them, but few people actually follow through on them. A lot of people make them concerning health, diets, and bad habits like smoking and drinking. It's just a fun tradition for many, but the percentage that actually follow through with them would be small in my opinion.

Nice! Feel free to explain why you opt out of that tradition, we might use your insights on the air brother.
Who is opting out? It's simple and it can be done. I CAN do mine can THEY do theirs?
what made you decide on yours
Because its simple and rationale. Why come out and say "I will try and be nice to democrats?" When I KNOW that's crap? Just be real and be honest with yourself.

Last year, mine were all about finishing projects that I had started, but never got back to. This year will probably be the same resolution. Most people make them, but few people actually follow through on them. A lot of people make them concerning health, diets, and bad habits like smoking and drinking. It's just a fun tradition for many, but the percentage that actually follow through with them would be small in my opinion.
thanks for sharing sonny, and being candid. Whats the "big project" of the list, that is the worst bug in your britches?

Who is opting out? It's simple and it can be done. I CAN do mine can THEY do theirs?
Because its simple and rationale. Why come out and say "I will try and be nice to democrats?" When I KNOW that's crap? Just be real and be honest with yourself.
i can dig it

thanks for sharing sonny, and being candid. Whats the "big project" of the list, that is the worst bug in your britches?
The biggest project if finishing my attic. I need to finish flooring it, and putting up a few shelves. I have it half floored now. I have all of the material in my garage, but just haven't got the job done yet. Also, I had a big landscaping project done to my yard two years ago this month. I need to finish a few things with the back patio and one side of the lawn. When you own a home, you never really get finished with it. My house is 8 years old now, and I should paint the outside. Also, I have hobby projects that I want to finish.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
The biggest project if finishing my attic. I need to finish flooring it, and putting up a few shelves. I have it half floored now. I have all of the material in my garage, but just haven't got the job done yet. Also, I had a big landscaping project done to my yard two years ago this month. I need to finish a few things with the back patio and one side of the lawn. When you own a home, you never really get finished with it. My house is 8 years old now, and I should paint the outside. Also, I have hobby projects that I want to finish.
thanks. Yea floorimg i havent rlly messed with that yet personally. Being on my knees all day yikes

thanks. Yea floorimg i havent rlly messed with that yet personally. Being on my knees all day yikes
Mine will be easy. It's 2' X 4' sheets. But, most of them have to be cut.

• Thanks
what do you reckon on the entertainers' portion of the OP?

if im feeling froggy i may do a guided mass meditation / hypnosis if anyone feels they could benefit from that sort of assisted relaxation, or might do a separate singular show devoted 2 that

Ain't that the fuckin' truth!!

Resolutions - I don't understand why people take them so serious. Those that make them may have good intentions, but very few follow through. I don't make them. If I were to start doing that, it'd be something more along the lines of, "I resolve to not call one of my co-workers an assmonkey for one day this year; I won't call the IT guys dumbasses for one day, etc." Ya know - something fun!

Entertainers - I owe them nothing; they owe me nothing. I could really give a rats ass what they do as long as they don't harm me and mine.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back