Hi Def Society - Episode 2 (Worst Jobs)

Worst jobs we've ever had?

well, I haven't had many jobs, in fact only one as an adult.

But hauling hay in Arkansas in August has to rank up there.
square or round?

We do mostly round , but we bale about 400 square bales a year because we have horses as well as cattle.

Shit, round bales are easy to haul, just fire up the tractor.
Yeah, those square bails tossed up to the truck in Okiehoma 110 degrees sucked...I did it for free on my grandparents place, thought i was gonna die...

Thrown many a bale. It's just not fun.
I preferred to chop wood with a double edged ax...

Are you manic Paulie ?
You of all people are asking someone this?

I can spot in thousands of miles away. Everybody on my mothers side has bipolar and are alcoholics. my mother sponsers them. Ha!
Cool. I mean there's an entire other side of bi polar where you go through the opposite but I don't need to tell you that right?

Severe depression.
I haven't been severely depressed since chip Kelly decided Sam Bradford was the future.

Chế biến các món ăn giàu chất kẽm dành cho trẻ biếng ăn, nguyên nhân các bé biếng ăn là do thân của bé thiếu chất kẽm, do đó, khi thấy con mình biếng ăn, các mẹ nên lên thực đơn các món ăn giàu kẽm cho bé. Bài viết này của
English?
Translation?

Chế biến các món ăn giàu chất kẽm dành cho trẻ biếng ăn, nguyên nhân các bé biếng ăn là do thân của bé thiếu chất kẽm, do đó, khi thấy con mình biếng ăn, các mẹ nên lên thực đơn các món ăn giàu kẽm cho bé. Bài viết này của
English?
Translation?

"Turn left at the next right"!
Is that right after I pass the big oak tree that's in front of the red barn?

English?
Translation?

"Turn left at the next right"!
Is that right after I pass the big oak tree that's in front of the red barn?

If memory serves, yes, as last time I was by there was in 1967. But I cannot recall a red barn, only the big oak tree. And since it was 3am with no moon, well you get the picture. Plus we had convoyed in from the south or maybe the south/southeast quadrant. All of those trails look the same, 24/7.

Forum List

Back