Hi. Call me typesmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got any rock solid philosophies you would like to discuss? If you can type it, more than likely, I can smash it. After all, we live in a civilization where many will actually pay money to be lied to. Trump supporters need not apply. You can consider any philosophies you have as already smashed.
Fuck off, Commie.

Got any rock solid philosophies you would like to discuss? If you can type it, more than likely, I can smash it. After all, we live in a civilization where many will actually pay money to be lied to. Trump supporters need not apply. You can consider any philosophies you have as already smashed.

Welcome aboard, we need more sane adults on the forum.

I think she already closed her account,,,
I think its old lady playing games, its her 3rd post today after leaving,,,

1594087187119.png

I guess you didn't read his adulation of Adolf Hitler?

Or do love Hitler too?

Or do love Hitler too?

Nope, didn't see that. I didn't think you could support Hitler and also hate Trump. Learn something every day I guess.

I think she already closed her account,,,
I think its old lady playing games, its her 3rd post today after leaving,,,

That's too bad she is leaving. She was one of the good ones.

Or do love Hitler too?

Nope, didn't see that. I didn't think you could support Hitler and also hate Trump. Learn something every day I guess.

White supremacists don't like Trump either. Instead of living in an echo chamber expand your horizons and read some other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back