hi all

Welcome to the forum! I'm also conservative. I'm kind of a newbie also since I haven't posted since I joined....it's a little scary to get into the conversations. I was invited by Gracie way back when.....

Welcome to the forum! I'm also conservative. I'm kind of a newbie also since I haven't posted since I joined....it's a little scary to get into the conversations. I was invited by Gracie way back when.....

Be afraid. Be very afraid ...

Welcome to the forum! I'm also conservative. I'm kind of a newbie also since I haven't posted since I joined....it's a little scary to get into the conversations.

I am...it took me weeks to get up enough nerve to post what I did. :)

Welcome to the insane asylum. Here's your first test;

1d64ff0b2eef8ca83a01ea245a233c81.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I'm also conservative. I'm kind of a newbie also since I haven't posted since I joined....it's a little scary to get into the conversations.

I am...it took me weeks to get up enough nerve to post what I did. :)

"I'm kind of a newbie also since I haven't posted since I joined....it's a little scary to get into the conversations.

I am...it took me weeks to get up enough nerve to post what I did. :)"

Are you dizzy yet? Because I am :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

43d887c5f9fafec51365dd2aa7510f27.jpg

xcmupwma-Dizziness.gif

Forum List

Back