HHS Report Finds Vaccination Linked To Decline In Coronavirus Cases Among Seniors

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is good news. The vaccine saves lives.

I hope more people get vaccinated.

I got my booster yesterday morning. I didn't know I qualified last month. It was much easier to get that booster than it was to get the first 2 doses but I qualified for the first doses when trump was still president. The vaccine wasn't being distributed and it was nearly impossible to get an appointment.

From the article:

The study found that around 6,300 new coronavirus cases and 800 deaths among seniors in the first five months of 2021. Researchers with the HHS’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) also found that vaccines were linked to the reduction of around 265,000 cases, 107,000 hospitalizations and 39,000 deaths nationwide between January and May 2021.

“This report reaffirms what we hear routinely from states: COVID-19 vaccines save lives, prevent hospitalizations, and reduce infection,” said HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra. “The Biden-Harris Administration has prioritized getting vaccines quickly to pharmacies, nursing homes, doctors’ offices and even provided increased reimbursement rates for at-home COVID-19 vaccinations so that seniors and others can easily get vaccinated.”

Several racial, ethnic and age groups that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic saw lower rates of infection and death, according to the study.

Nationwide, American Indian and Alaska Native Medicare beneficiaries saw the largest vaccination-related percentage decrease in infections, hospitalizations and deaths. The study found that vaccines were linked to the reduction of about 5,600 deaths among nursing home patients.

Andy Cuomo managed to kill off about 10,000 and the Biden administration is busy dumping infected illegals in senior neighborhoods. It seems like the virus is declining because democrats are killing off senior citizens.

Andy Cuomo managed to kill off about 10,000 and the Biden administration is busy dumping infected illegals in senior neighborhoods. It seems like the virus is declining because democrats are killing off senior citizens.
Senior neighborhoods, is there such a thing besides assisted living and nursing homes?

I got my booster yesterday morning. I didn't know I qualified last month. It was much easier to get that booster than it was to get the first 2 doses but I qualified for the first doses when trump was still president. The vaccine wasn't being distributed and it was nearly impossible to get an appointment.

From the article:

The study found that around 6,300 new coronavirus cases and 800 deaths among seniors in the first five months of 2021. Researchers with the HHS’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) also found that vaccines were linked to the reduction of around 265,000 cases, 107,000 hospitalizations and 39,000 deaths nationwide between January and May 2021.

“This report reaffirms what we hear routinely from states: COVID-19 vaccines save lives, prevent hospitalizations, and reduce infection,” said HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra. “The Biden-Harris Administration has prioritized getting vaccines quickly to pharmacies, nursing homes, doctors’ offices and even provided increased reimbursement rates for at-home COVID-19 vaccinations so that seniors and others can easily get vaccinated.”

Several racial, ethnic and age groups that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic saw lower rates of infection and death, according to the study.

Nationwide, American Indian and Alaska Native Medicare beneficiaries saw the largest vaccination-related percentage decrease in infections, hospitalizations and deaths. The study found that vaccines were linked to the reduction of about 5,600 deaths among nursing home patients.
it is good news that some people will hate.

Seniors, who are more likely to be Republicans, have an amazingly high vaccination rate.
It's Milennials that are holding the country back.

From the article:

I'm glad you're happy with the Trump vaccine.

it is good news that some people will hate.

Yes for some reason the trump people hate it that vaccines have prevented even more suffering and death.

I've been saying for decades that the republican party is the party of death.

From the article:

Which is why the average age of Covid deaths has dropped 15 years to mid 40s

Forum List

Back