Heya everyone

cupe doll

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
Just found this space. Very cool.

My bias is that I'm for Israel to exist. I am also -- though this may not come across when I post -- 100% for Palestinians having their own country.

Probably anyone would agree -- so why can't it happen?

There's a new site I started to explore why not. Tell you more about it after we get to know each other some.

peace

My bias is that I'm for Israel to exist. I am also -- though this may not come across when I post -- 100% for Palestinians having their own country.

There's a new site I started to explore why not. Tell you more about it after we get to know each other some.

peace

you almost sound like a spammer.

Are you israeli or palestinian? Or are you neither?

$Animal House Rush Chair.jpg

Dogbert, Rush Chairman, Glad to meet ya! :cool:

Greetings Cupe, welcome.

Hi California. Guess there's anger to spare down there, eh?

It's funny. As a Libertarian-leaning Canadian I can sympathyse.. but just can't see healthcare as the fundamental issue to get all polarized over. Seems too arguable it ought to be a right.

you almost sound like a spammer.

Are you israeli or palestinian? Or are you neither?

Canadian. And, damn it all, was working hard to come across like the total spammer. The total package. But you burst my bubble. You really did.

Where'd I go wrong? How do I improve to convince you I'm a real spammer?

What happened to your kewpie? When did it become cupe?

Long story, Dis. Essentially, I'm a member of the Canadian Union of Public Employees. Hence Cupe. I'm also trying to do something about the lack of democracy in my local. Hence the axe wielding Cupe Doll.

What happened to your kewpie? When did it become cupe?

Long story, Dis. Essentially, I'm a member of the Canadian Union of Public Employees. Hence Cupe. I'm also trying to do something about the lack of democracy in my local. Hence the axe wielding Cupe Doll.

Ok, so you're a Cupe wielding a Kewpie... Got it!

peace
:welcome:

You can discuss Israel and Palestine right here. I don't care at all about your new site.

Last edited:
You can discuss Israel and Palestine right here. I don't care at all about your new site.

Laugh. That's right. Israel and Palestine and other burning issues is what I can discuss right here. Thank you for confirming.

As for you not caring about my site? Of course you don't. I'm the one that cares about my site -- and I was introducing my own self. See? I wasn't introducing you.

However. Once we get to know each other better? After I know what you really do care about? If you really need it, just ask. Then maybe I'll introduce you around too.

But not now. Wouldn't be appropriate. Don't even know you from the next hole in the ground yet.

Couldn't disagree less. Total pipe dream. What everyone disagrees? Why. Why it's such a pipe dream.

And that "why" is critical. What gets done internationally and what future there is -- or even can be -- totally hinges on how that "why" gets (mis)understood.

Forum List

Back