Hey you master race of armed citizens, what's your everyday carry?

It has nothing to do with walking around being scared all of the time. It has to do with the reality that there are shitty people in the world and one day they might fuck with you

I might have a car accident. I don't drive around in a tank.
But you wear a seat belt, donā€™t you?
Fucked by your own analogy.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
That aside, a seatbelt is a mild reaction to a safety concern. As is driving a tank instead of a car an over reaction as to what might happen. Ditto carrying around a peashooter.

It has nothing to do with walking around being scared all of the time. It has to do with the reality that there are shitty people in the world and one day they might fuck with you

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
That aside, a seatbelt is a mild reaction to a safety concern. As is driving a tank instead of a car an over reaction as to what might happen. Ditto carrying around a peashooter.
Driving a tank would be a bit extreme.
Carrying a weapon for self defense is an over reaction? I donā€™t think anyone who has ever defended themselves with a weapon would look back and say ā€œyeah, carrying this weapon was an over reactionā€.
There are how many violent crimes committed each year? Iā€™d be willing to bet the vast majority of those people didnā€™t wake up that day knowing their number was up. To think itā€™s ā€œunnecessaryā€ to carry a weapon is just foolish.
But you do what you want, Itā€™s a free country. You better just hope your number doesnā€™t come up some day.

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
You are an easy target! I wish I lived near you so I could take away all your weapons before you know you are being disarmed.

You sound like a pretty stupid person to me. Either stupid or suicidal, I don't know.

What would that be called? "Suicide by citizen"? :laughing0301:
At 71 years of age I do not think I am suicidal. Having owned several business's that I started isn't stupid. I guess being successful in all my endeavors takes me out of the "stupid" classification you belong to.

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
You are an easy target! I wish I lived near you so I could take away all your weapons before you know you are being disarmed.

You sound like a pretty stupid person to me. Either stupid or suicidal, I don't know.

What would that be called? "Suicide by citizen"? :laughing0301:
At 71 years of age I do not think I am suicidal. Having owned several business's that I started isn't stupid. I guess being successful in all my endeavors takes me out of the "stupid" classification you belong to.

Ok Boomer.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Dont confuse your ability to steal candy from a baby with stealing a firearm from a grown ass man.
One's easy,the other could cost you your life.
Funny you would use one of your abilities, stealing candy from a baby, to try to degrade my position. I like the thrill of the challenge and have as yet to fail.

So you've never heard that expression before? You should get out of your moms basement more often.
:auiqs.jpg: Like you've ever disarmed someone.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
Carrying a weapon for self defense is an over reaction? I donā€™t think anyone who has ever defended themselves with a weapon would look back and say ā€œyeah, carrying this weapon was an over reactionā€.
There are how many violent crimes committed each year? Iā€™d be willing to bet the vast majority of those people didnā€™t wake up that day knowing their number was up. To think itā€™s ā€œunnecessaryā€ to carry a weapon is just foolish.
But you do what you want, Itā€™s a free country. You better just hope your number doesnā€™t come up some day.
I have been in situations of potential life and death endings but my weapon of choice, "thinking", caused all to end peacefully.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Dont confuse your ability to steal candy from a baby with stealing a firearm from a grown ass man.
Funny you would use one of your abilities, stealing candy from a baby, to try to degrade my position. I like the thrill of the challenge and have as yet to fail.

So you've never heard that expression before? You should get out of your moms basement more often.
Well I have taken firearms from several thugs, repukes, who thought they had me at a disadvantage.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
I have been in situations of potential life and death endings but my weapon of choice, "thinking", caused all to end peacefully.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Well I have taken firearms from several thugs, repukes, who thought they had me at a disadvantage.

Ok Boomer. Cool story bro.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

Glad it worked out for you.

'Situational Awareness' is the best defense when out in public. It's like defensive driving.
3 weeks ago I was putting a bag in my car in the parking lot of a convenience store. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black youth walking up behind me quickly and when he was almost to me I turned around and squared up to him. He quickly turned and walked quickly away. He was probably going to try a knock-out punch. Good thing I have good peripheral vision.
He saved himself from getting maced and his kneecaps broken.

Don't want guns, don't need guns.

Until the day you do

I am 50+ years old. I have known literally thousands of people in my life. Hundreds of them reasonably closely. Of all those people, both alive and dead, I only know of one person who has had a run in with somebody with a firearm (not including my LEO colleagues when I was in the job, and even then I only know of one person). That was in France in the late 1980s. He was hitchhiking around France with somebody he had met on his travels. A French farmer killed his friend for 'trespassing'. Turned out the farmer was drunk as a skunk. But back home? Not one single person I know of over that 50 years has had any interactions with a firearm. Not one. So, no, the chances of me needing one is minuscule. So I don't go around being scared all the time.
Yeah, these people in France, didnt have to worry about anyone with a gun, that was for sure...

Video Footage of Truck Used in French Terror Attack - YouTube

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
I don't live in the US, and I realise things are a little different over there. Mine is more a philosophical thing when it comes to guns. I guess one of my biggest objections (and comedian Jim Jeffries does a great piece of standup on it) is the dishonesty. A lot of gun lovers walk around talking about defending themselves and freedom is the reason for carrying guns when the real reason is that you guys just love carrying them around. There are a tonne of YouTube videos of second amendment advocates purposefully walking around with open carry trying to assert their rights while teaching cops 'a lesson' when it is quite obvious by their demeanor and they way they conduct themselves they see themselves as 'big man on campus' strutting their stuff thinking they're tough guys. Just be honest about it. Thus my comment earlier on the thread when somebody said I was basically a wuss for not being a fan of guns. As I said then, my cock is big enough already. I don't need to carry around a peashooter to be more manly.

Until the day you do

I am 50+ years old. I have known literally thousands of people in my life. Hundreds of them reasonably closely. Of all those people, both alive and dead, I only know of one person who has had a run in with somebody with a firearm (not including my LEO colleagues when I was in the job, and even then I only know of one person). That was in France in the late 1980s. He was hitchhiking around France with somebody he had met on his travels. A French farmer killed his friend for 'trespassing'. Turned out the farmer was drunk as a skunk. But back home? Not one single person I know of over that 50 years has had any interactions with a firearm. Not one. So, no, the chances of me needing one is minuscule. So I don't go around being scared all the time.
Yeah, these people in France, didnt have to worry about anyone with a gun, that was for sure...

Wow, one rare example. Shall we talk about the multitudes of incidents every year where US citizens have gone on rampages. Las Vegas? That worked out well for all the armed citizenry didn't? Aurora. Columbine. McDonalds in Cali in 1984. Sandy Hook. To be honest I could sit here for the next two hours typing of incidents of mass killings in the US where your armed citizenry had no effect on the outcome.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...
I don't live in the US, and I realise things are a little different over there. Mine is more a philosophical thing when it comes to guns. I guess one of my biggest objections (and comedian Jim Jeffries does a great piece of standup on it) is the dishonesty. A lot of gun lovers walk around talking about defending themselves and freedom is the reason for carrying guns when the real reason is that you guys just love carrying them around. There are a tonne of YouTube videos of second amendment advocates purposefully walking around with open carry trying to assert their rights while teaching cops 'a lesson' when it is quite obvious by their demeanor and they way they conduct themselves they see themselves as 'big man on campus' strutting their stuff thinking they're tough guys. Just be honest about it. Thus my comment earlier on the thread when somebody said I was basically a wuss for not being a fan of guns. As I said then, my cock is big enough already. I don't need to carry around a peashooter to be more manly.

I think you're just jealous of our 2nd amendment.

Until the day you do

Wow, one rare example. Shall we talk about the multitudes of incidents every year where US citizens have gone on rampages. Las Vegas? That worked out well for all the armed citizenry didn't? Aurora. Columbine. McDonalds in Cali in 1984. Sandy Hook. To be honest I could sit here for the next two hours typing of incidents of mass killings in the US where your armed citizenry had no effect on the outcome.
So owning a gun makes you likely to go on a rampage?
Lunatics go in rampages with or without guns. They use bombs, cars, trucks, knives, etc.
Iā€™ll let somebody else educate you and try to make you see the light.
This topic, like your ā€œlike to carry it because it makes me feel goodā€ sentiment is really off base. But I donā€™t have the energy to text-type it all out.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
Since most of my weapons went down with my dingy off the coast of Florida in international waters, i have been only able to carry 2 magazines 17 round critical max 9 mm in my double mag belt, plus the Ruger Security 9 with a 15 round mag in my pocket and a 15 round mag in the gun 1 bullet chambered.

Ruger Security 9 Review: Can a $300 Full Size 9mm be Any Good? - YouTube
BEFORE the tragic boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweville--Kahr CM9 if clothes are tight fitting. Taurus G2c if I have room.

Now? Nothing!!!

Damn boating accident.

No. Not all the time.
You were saying...

You stereotype gun owners. Guns are just another tool of many other self-defensive tools in a toolbox. That's why I use situational awareness combined with possessing gel mace and an expandable baton besides my Sig .380 when out in public. This gives me a choice of different tools at my disposal in a self-defense situation. The degree of incapacitating an assailant is a personal one, but I carry a toolbox so I can judge which tool to use whether the assailant is a dog or a human.
Cock size and ego should never enter into the equation.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
Since most of my weapons went down with my dingy off the coast of Florida in international waters, i have been only able to carry 2 magazines 17 round critical max 9 mm in my double mag belt, plus the Ruger Security 9 with a 15 round mag in my pocket and a 15 round mag in the gun 1 bullet chambered.

Ruger Security 9 Review: Can a $300 Full Size 9mm be Any Good? - YouTube
BEFORE the tragic boating accident on the Sabine River near Deweville--Kahr CM9 if clothes are tight fitting. Taurus G2c if I have room.

Now? Nothing!!!

Damn boating accident.

Lucky devil. I guess that means Tax Man won't be showing up at your door to take them away.
:auiqs.jpg:

Until the day you do

One rare example, guess you didnt hear about London?
Or the bombs in Boston, or France or London again. Since i am a carrier of a weapon, not one time has an incident happened that has caused me to draw and fire. I guess being me intimidates the progs into thinking twice to pull some shit in my area....

Situational awareness is underrated. Between my whole life experience working with criminals combined with staying abreast of recent trends which you can with this board, like the 'knockout game', gives an individual an added edge of public safety.
I had noticed that the kid that entered the store 3 weeks ago and followed me out did not buy anything himself in the store. Subtle observations like this can spell the difference of being a victim or not.

Situational awareness is underrated. Between my whole life experience working with criminals combined with staying abreast of recent trends which you can with this board, like the 'knockout game', gives an individual an added edge of public safety.
I had noticed that the kid that entered the store 3 weeks ago and followed me out did not buy anything himself in the store. Subtle observations like this can spell the difference of being a victim or not.
Cool. Headshot or gut ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back