Hey you master race of armed citizens, what's your everyday carry?

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
You're such a paranoid that you're carrying a wheel gun and an auto and spare mags?

Lmao!! Where do you think you live, Son? Downtown Beirut?

I do because I'm free, white, 21, and because I can. Why do law-enforcement officers carry spare mags and a backup gun?

Hint: It's not to protect you. They have no constitutional duty to do that.
Does it make you feel manly?

Lol.

No. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm plenty secure in my own masculinity.
Lol, sure you are. That's why you need not one but two penis substitutes.

If I could reach out and smack someone at 50 yards with my dick, I wouldn't need a gun.

Don't bother wasting your time. I'm beyond your silly liberal "shaming." Save that for your peers because that shit doesn't work anymore.

You're not going to change anything, no matter how hard you try.
LMAO!

I carry regularly, the job requires it. Working it's a glock 17 in a shoulder rig. On my own time, should I feel the need (which isn't often) I carry a ruger LC 9 in a pocket holster.

I see no need to walk around with a full load-out to go to the grocery store.

Calm down, Rambo.

I carry regularly, the job requires it.
Not sure where you're going with that....?

Gel mace that shoots a nice stream up to 20 ft. away, ASP collapsible 21 inch when open baton, Sig 7 shot Scorpion .380 auto.
I like the alternative of not using deadly force if I don't have to.

I think all the gun enthusiasts here would do better to find a different & healthier hobby. One requiring a bit of exercise perhaps. Or something to improve their minds, rather than their shooting ability. IMO, this would be more useful, more valuable, more satisfying than spending time and money at the range or shooting beer cans.

I go to the St. Johns County Sheriff's range here semi-regularly. There's nothing wrong with staying on top of your skills with regular practice. When I draw my weapon in self defense (which I've done twice in my life) I'm quite confident in my ability to properly handle the weapon. Most folks who simply "own a gun" rarely are comfortable actually shooting a gun...

Finally, I know and like the feeling that I can protect myself and even others from criminals in extremis, but I never have and expect I never will have to use my weapon in this way.

You're fortunate.

Many others are not. Please don't suggest that your experience should dictate what others choose to do...

Fortunately, I am retired in Florida and now live in an environment where I have no need to carry every day. It is a blessing finally not to have to worry about violence, and not have to deal with the macho fantasies of young men ... outside of the internet.

I think it's fascinating that people believe those who carry guns do so because of some macho fantasy. Had I not been carrying, in the first insance there's a fair to midland chance my ex-wife and I wouldn't have survived. In the second, a market owner likely would've been killed, if not for the others in the store, as well.

So save me your "fantasy" bullshit. I don't know anyone who carries a gun and brags about it or tries to come across as some tough guy because of it...

This is my daily carry, my late father's .380 Colt Government Model. He changed the original grips to these wood ones. I wouldn't mind finding an original set for it...

9079128973_95bdd22dbc_o.jpg

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651

It's called the look..it's called attitude..

No one ever fucks with me

Ok, I'll rephrase the question.

Why do you think that bible passage is relevant. Explain your reasoning please.

It's in French, «et Caïn fut laboureur.»
Cain was a hireling, a laborer who tilled the ground, and cultivated the soil. He didn't care for the sheep, as his brother Abel did, and consequently the fruit of his evil work was unacceptable before God.

It's in French, «et Caïn fut laboureur.»
Cain was a hireling, a laborer who tilled the ground, and cultivated the soil. He didn't care for the sheep, as his brother Abel did, and consequently the fruit of his evil work was unacceptable before God.
Which has what to do with me chiding that guy for carrying half an armory to go shopping?

Which has what to do with me chiding that guy for carrying half an armory to go shopping?
Dude that spouts off he has to carry a gun for his work is a hireling.
Ah
You jump to conclusions. I own and operate a private security consulting and contracting firm. We specialize in large events, but we do everything up to and including close personal protection. Large event business is kinda slow at the moment.

Forum List

Back