Hey you master race of armed citizens, what's your everyday carry?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc5.jpg

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

cc3.jpg

cc4.jpg

This thread welcomes all armed citizens who carry a weapon every day, or even occasionally. That would include those with concealed carry permits, those who legally open carry while observing the laws of their state, law-enforcement personnel, and military personnel.

By "master race", I'm referring to those law-abiding individuals who have been vetted, trained, had their criminal backgrounds checked, are eligible for the right to legally carry a weapon, and are trusted citizens in the eyes of their local, state, and federal governments. It has nothing to do with "racism", so don't even start none. Gun-hating hoplophobic trolls not welcomed.

The thread also does not apply to street thugs, drug dealers, drug users, robbers, muggers, ineligible persons, felons, or anyone who is otherwise restricted from possessing or owning a firearm.

Pictures are good if you have them, and I'll start with my everyday carry loadout:

Glock G19 on the right side, in a Milt Sparks IWB leather holster. Two spare mags, OC spray, and a Colt Cobra .38 Spl. secondary weapon on the left side. 7" Gerber spring-assisted pocketknife, and if I have to go out after dark, 600-lumen pocket flashlight.

View attachment 420646

View attachment 420649

View attachment 420657

The nice thing about my setup is that the holsters hug the hip, leaving no "printing" when a hoodie or jacket is worn. It's easy to forget that you're wearing them, even during the Summer when I switch over to a shirt...

View attachment 420650

View attachment 420651
Since most of my weapons went down with my dingy off the coast of Florida in international waters, i have been only able to carry 2 magazines 17 round critical max 9 mm in my double mag belt, plus the Ruger Security 9 with a 15 round mag in my pocket and a 15 round mag in the gun 1 bullet chambered.

Ruger Security 9 Review: Can a $300 Full Size 9mm be Any Good? - YouTube

Don't want guns, don't need guns.

"Couldn't operate guns if I had them because I live in a country where "guns are scary" and should be illegal. Might shoot my dick off or someone else's dick off if I had a gun."

:laughing0301:

Dude: You don't "need" life insurance, a spare tire, or a fire extinguisher either. Lots of people get along just fine without those things.

But should the need arise, wouldn't you feel better if you had access to those things?

Last edited:
Depends on what I'm wearing. Sometimes a Glock 36, sometimes a 43X.

Recently switched out to a Springfield Hellcat. 14 rounds, red dot opticals and doesn't print. Pretty dead-on for a Munchkin gun.

Forum List

Back